TheCHEESE

Wow, thats totally moldy 🤙

Making world class gfx was getting boring eh, you had to find some cheesy challenges to keep things fresh? I love it: hilarious concept and always excellent execution.

Review:

This is a well blended cheese fondue. Love the creativity obviously. But the fact you made a sig out of only stick images of cheese and made it look this good should speak for itself. The effects on the render as well as Matthews face make this sig. The only thing missing is some cheese on the text. 9.5/10

Review:

Just at first glance this is a cool looking graphic. It's clean as hell. The font looks great, the render looks good and the HC Davos logo blends in seamlessly. But when I saw that you used images of cheese to put this together... pretty mindblown lol. The creativity and uniqueness makes this a special piece. I would love to see more wacky stuff like this. Awesome stuff. 10/10

What a sizzling dynamo of a graphic.  It's clean and has a hideous stache as a bonus.  The cheese application is what makes it special in my book.  May I suggest another attempt using lettuce or salad?  Maybe add in some sweet dual exhaust mullet locks.  Rating reveal is a 9.87 out of 10.  Keep up the creative work! 

DK#5.JPG