(S80) LW - Taylor Carter, TPE: 42

Horvat98

7 hours ago, Alex_J32 said:

Welcome to the league! You joined during playoffs so you won't be able to join a team until the draft. So feel free to familiarize yourself with the league, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

WIll do :)

Welcome to the VHL!Ā 

Ā 

Here's an extremely handy article on how to get started:

Ā 

I found the league in a similar way to you, so I know the feeling. A quick summary of the VHL is a hockey simulator where you and all the other members create players and add 'TPE' to their player's attributes to make them better. Those players are entered into a simulation engine, and you get stats and standings and a cup winner. The ultimate goal for most is to become a GM, but it's a long journey, albeit an extraordinarily fun one. The community here is great, and I would recommend joining our discord, but again, there are members who thrive without discord. For me, I didn't have discord for the first few months of my time in the league, and I survived, but it is very helpful, so I got it.Ā 

Ā 

https://discord.gg/VrUxedS

^There's the community discord link if needed

Ā 

That's it for my welcome post, if you have any sort of question or concerns, quote me in this thread and I'll get back to you ASAPĀ :cheers:

1 hour ago, Ledge and Dairy said:

Welcome to the VHL!Ā 

Ā 

Here's an extremely handy article on how to get started:

Ā 

I found the league in a similar way to you, so I know the feeling. A quick summary of the VHL is a hockey simulator where you and all the other members create players and add 'TPE' to their player's attributes to make them better. Those players are entered into a simulation engine, and you get stats and standings and a cup winner. The ultimate goal for most is to become a GM, but it's a long journey, albeit an extraordinarily fun one. The community here is great, and I would recommend joining our discord, but again, there are members who thrive without discord. For me, I didn't have discord for the first few months of my time in the league, and I survived, but it is very helpful, so I got it.Ā 

Ā 

https://discord.gg/VrUxedS

^There's the community discord link if needed

Ā 

That's it for my welcome post, if you have any sort of question or concerns, quote me in this thread and I'll get back to you ASAPĀ :cheers:

How sweet ledge, since when you became a babysitter?

Just now, Matt thunder said:

How sweet ledge, since when you became a babysitter?

since Ricer started giving me gummy bears to welcome peopleĀ šŸ¤«