a banner thing

dlamb

• Commissioner

Generally we prefer putting the vote up before the banners are used as PT’s to avoid member bias in the voting but oh well.

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

Generally we prefer putting the vote up before the banners are used as PT’s to avoid member bias in the voting but oh well.

I wasn't going to submit mine, just used it as my inspiration for a PT :P 

• Commissioner
30 minutes ago, dlamb said:

I wasn't going to submit mine, just used it as my inspiration for a PT :P 

TBH not many have been submitted this season so you might as well...

Review: Simply put a very clean looking banner and great selection for VHLM Founder's cup as it was hard to find a render with an Yellow jersey this season and a trophy (At least for me). Things that I feel could be improved: Letter sizing as the Warsaw text is slightly smaller then the Rush text so throws the focal point of the banner off slightly. Text across the Continental Cup is clean but the Founder's Cup doesn't really work with that similar placement/style. It is also very hard to see that the logos are faded in the background behind the players as it looks like you have some overlap from either a graphic used for the lines cutting across the Cup texts or the players images. Hard to tell but the bleed isn't at the right level. Overall a very clean banner, which is easy to look at and hard to find fault. 9/10   

(btw I hate review someone else hard work as I know how much we critique our own work.)