First attempt at a graphic. lol

Review: this isn't that bad, I like it.

The logo swap is really well done, most of the time the logo swap is the biggest problem for new starters.

The only two problems that I see are the two banner, I don't really understand why they are there lol,and the other problem is the color of the name of your player, the main color is blue/gold and I think that by putting a green fluo kinda ruins everything.

In the end this gets a solid 8 out of a 10, good job mate, keep it up! I Belive in you.

Edited by Matt thunder

Review: Yeah wow actually, for the first time and with an 'lol' in the title, you expect pure dogshit. This isn't that! Logo swaps aren't easy, but you pulled it off. It helped it was an easy one, just fully covering the old with the new, but it looks clean enough. The text is kinda neat, I like the extra texture on the name instead of just the straight green letters. Next time, take a look around the rest of the image too: there's something goofy going on with his left hand and the missing part of the stick? Overall, graded on a curve, that's a solid 6.5/10. Nicely done!

• 4 weeks later...