Remind

Peace

This here required capped article is just a friendly reminder -- reminding the commissioner team something they need to remember -- that they've forgotten to add the correct players to Riga and Toronto on the portal page. It is my duty to request that they remedy this here minor problem and to kindly remind @Beketov, @bigAL and @Quik with this here 590 task in hopes that it'll jog their memory before they've forgotten and need to be shown to remembrance, which would lead to me reminding them that I've already reminded them in the past with this here friendly reminder asking them to remember what they might have forgotten. 

Or it could be they're waiting to do it later [waiting until after the trade deadline to process it, although that wouldn't make a ton of sense because Riga could look at their draft picks and forget that some of them aren't actually owned by the Reign anymore]. 

Remember.

• Commissioner

You could have just DMed us instead of making a whole public spectacle. We’ve been busy, we weren’t actively ignoring it. Just slipped past.

I believe everything has been accurately moved now.

7 hours ago, Beketov said:

You could have just DMed us instead of making a whole public spectacle. We’ve been busy, we weren’t actively ignoring it. Just slipped past.

I believe everything has been accurately moved now.

This whole here article was just for fun. :P