Telker tops the goal chart

Telkster

I have so many people to thank for my success this season, and the first person would be @hylands. In my opinion, he took a small chance on me when there were a couple of other options when the #5 pick came around. I know he won’t be regretting that now. It was my goal at the time to make whatever team took me like they got the #1 overall pick, and I think I’ve achieved that here so far. The next person I want to thank is @Victor. While last year was technically my first major award, this one is gonna feel that much more major. If it wasn’t for Victor guiding me along the first year or so before I made another big leap into a whole new tier in this league, then I may not have been around at all, maybe I would’ve quit, but he kept me happy and engaged. While I never won any major league awards at Moscow, I want Victor to remember, this is from his doing, and his legacy on me. I love both my current and former GM’s equally, so no fighting here you two🤣

32 minutes ago, Frank said:

Gunnar Odinsson @BOOM leads his team in assists and league in points and doesn't get a thank you. Locker room rift?

I write and boast about him quite frequently in my media spots. He obviously helped this team far further then anyone thought he could.🔥 I also wrote about him a ton in my awards media spot. And he will rightfully get a ton of awards.😁