marner

dlamb

57 minutes ago, Eynhallow said:

I love the background.  I also like the serious expression on the player's face. My only suggestion would be to try to make the player's name stand out a bit more.  Nice work.  8.5/10

100% agree. I tried playing around with it to make the "marner" a little lighter, but nothing I did made it as clean as it looks right now, it is what it is haha

Review: this is damn near perfection! Like previously mentioned the background meshes well with your render and your name bar placement is unique and not overly hard to read which I like! The added text at the bottom is a nice touch and I’m excited to see more of your graphic work! 

9.5/10

Review: first of all, I'd like to say that it's an absolutely fire sig. Graphic effects are so nice and clean, the background and colours look really awesome. The font appeals to me , the whole render is really smooth. It's a bit hard to find players name. Nevertheless, everything is perfect, it's a highlight reel sig. 10/10

Review:

I really love the black and white "flowy" background you use, I also really like that you stuck with those colors all around the sig instead of changing it up.  I would really like if you would make the name stand out more, perhaps make it lighter or something else.  I don't know about you but I personally don't like the light in the picture, seems kinda odd to me.  Other than that I really like it! 8.75/10