Lose

dasboot

Great use of colours here, and the lighting is on point.  I think the render would look better a little sharper as I think some of the stocks have blurred his face a bit.  The "Riga" text in the bg looks cool too and was a nice touch for some extra texture.  Overall rating 9/10

Review:

Pros:
The player cut is really nice, i don't really see any flaws in it.
The writing is super readable the colours you chose are very good.
The background you chose i really like its not too distracting and taking away from the actual player and writing.

Cons:
Maybe you could've made the writing a bit larger but its not bad how it is.

Overall this is a awesome graphic! I would definitely have to give this a 9/10 as i don't give 10s that often.

Review:

I really like the letters in the background to start off with, the colors were very wisely picked too.  A small detail that I like is that the names color matches the jersey which makes the graphic better.  Only thing I'd change would be the logos, swapped those for the "real" logo and there wouldn't be much to complain about. 8.5/10

Review:

I like this a lot. The colors are good and the render is really well done. I think the Lose text I think is the only thing that could use some work. I dunno if it’s just the font or what but something needs to be added for that. The Riga reign subtext works well I think. I almost think an exposure layer might help balance off some of the strong colors going on. Great work overall 8/10

Review: this probably the best graphic i've seen for a Riga player. I like how you went heavy on blue instead of the usual orange. The background looks sick and the orange lighting you put blends with it very well. The font I think is also really well done, its very vibrant and pops out well against the background. 10/10