Hey All, hockey newbie here

TMI

So you'll recognize me from USFL and for a few will know me from far before that....anyways I ventured over here with a few of the USFL guys.  Nevertheless I haven't followed hockey since '03 so am beyond rusty when it comes to any aspect of the game (I can tell you the names of the positions and that's where it ends).....so anyone that wants to help me I wouldn't turn you down  :ph34r:

What is it you want help with?

I guess getting started in general, as I said it's all pretty new to me so I really don't have a starting point....I know sim leagues so that's not what I'm talking about

haha good to see you Trifecta and thanks flyers for those links, the last helped some I guess, but those seem to be geared towards people never before in a sim league

Edited by TMI

Well the first thing you'll want to do is create a player.  Make a thread here using one of the templates pinned in there.  From there, you'll be claimed via waivers by a VHLM team within 48 hours, and that's where you'll play for the season.

As soon as you create your player, you can start doing Point Tasks.  Would you like to learn more about Point Tasks?

Select

YES/NO