Saku Kotkakoivu

Ricer13

17 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

5A6AD036-9AA6-4EB6-BD4C-435000A575DA.png.9edf0339ac04526cbba5b0bb7e3fc824.png

Wow! This is very, very well done! I think the choice you made for the background was perfectly complemented to the rest of the overall sig. I feel like you intentionally buffed up the color on the red of the jersey and it was very well executed if so. The text inverting while on the render was a very nice touch and add a nice bit of elegance to the render. The only thing that I could offer to make it pop more would be to make the logo less transparent and maybe trying something with the "SAKU" text. It feels like everything else in the graphic has something going on except that one part.

9/10! This is just so cool and again what really makes it is that choice in background. Great!

21 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

5A6AD036-9AA6-4EB6-BD4C-435000A575DA.png.9edf0339ac04526cbba5b0bb7e3fc824.png

I can see the amount of skill here I love the simple background and overall theirs isnt too much happening I think maybe the first name could be a bit bigger but I really like this 9.5/10

Review:

I think this is one of your better sigs. The render effects are nice as well as the text. The areas for improvement IMO would be the spacing of everything it feels to spread out. Also the blending, this sig is screaming for some stocks or filters. Overall 8.5/108

Review: I really like everything about this. The effects mesh well together, and the whole concept flows well. If I were to give one piece of criticism, I would like to see the Wranglers logo be a bit bigger. Still a 10/10 for me!