VHL Yahoo Fantasy Basketball

Hey guys since Frank is on hiatus, here is the official link to the Yahoo VHL Basketball League. Apparently you don't need passwords anymore so this should be a direct link. The ESPN one of not official and will not be rewarded for TPE, so please if you want to win something VHL TPE related you must join this league.

http://y.ahoo.it/nYUQ9ubt

It should work, not sure what you are getting now.

If that was a smart ass comment because of the ESPN thing, just know we have never used ESPN.

It should work, not sure what you are getting now.

If that was a smart ass comment because of the ESPN thing, just know we have never used ESPN.

No it was a comment letting you know that you will have to gather everyones e-mail address and personally send them an invite. Mine is stropko78@hotmail.ca

Weird. Ill invite with email addresses. Yahoo posted this a short time ago:

Invite friends to your league

New for 2013: Passwords won't be needed any more. The custom link is all you need to join a private league. Send your friends the link they need to get started through email, Facebook, or Twitter.

Boys if interested please leave your email. Elliotts can remain for fun but will not reward TPE.

So far Myself, Green and Barabash are signed up.

iprayxx@aol.com

Can you PM me when you send it please? I don't look at my emails regularly. I will keep checking it tonight though.

It should be in there now. I aint PM'ing shit haha