(S82) D - Trade Me, TPE: 59

eaglesfan036

AHOY @WentzKneeFan036

My name is Sam and I am the GM of the Halifax 21st!! In Halifax, we would be able to offer you Bottom 4 minutes. Halifax isn’t a top team but still has a good chance to make a run in the playoffs. You could be huge in helping us make that push! We have a great group of guys in the LR from Gm to players to alumni as well. We have plenty of people to help you learn and grow your player!

In Halifax, we believe in a person’s first experience so much as we want you to update as much as possible we also understand life can get in the way sometimes! We want the people behind the screen to have an amazing experience!!  

I'd love to see you in a Halifax uniform! I know you would fit right in on Halifax!! To join Halifax quote this with #BOATGANG

Attention All VHL, VHLM, VHLE GMs

This player is not going to be very good. Please do not draft me with the intention of keeping me. My goal with this player is to play for every single VHLM team (even if for just one game), every single VHLE team, and every single VHL team. Please everyone make this a possibility and no one use valuable resources on me. Goal is to break a record with a sucky player by playing for every team. 

2 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Attention All VHL, VHLM, VHLE GMs

This player is not going to be very good. Please do not draft me with the intention of keeping me. My goal with this player is to play for every single VHLM team (even if for just one game), every single VHLE team, and every single VHL team. Please everyone make this a possibility and no one use valuable resources on me. Goal is to break a record with a sucky player by playing for every team. 

That's a neat idea! I'd love to have your journey start in Mexico City. Of course, you would get some bottom 6 time. Even if you don't choose us I want to wish you good luck in your journey!

#HAILTOTHEKINGS

- youloser1337

yCA3GXT.png

Welcome back to the M! We can offer top pairing minutes, plus special teams time, here in San Diego! We have a great group and we're playing our best right now, even if we're not the best in the league. We support and respect your wish. Just quote with #FILLTHETANK to join! 

Good luck,

JB & the Marlins :sdm:

But

We're past the trade deadline

Anyway, if you want to join Miami for the rest of the season, we're close to the playoffs. I'll trade you as soon as we hit offseason.

Quote this post or ping me to lmk you signed.

On 10/19/2021 at 3:56 PM, BarzalGoat said:

I promise to trade you within 1 day if you sign with me. Quote this with #LetsGetWild and make our dreams come true

After trade deadline?

On 10/19/2021 at 12:56 PM, BarzalGoat said:

I promise to trade you within 1 day if you sign with me. Quote this with #LetsGetWild and make our dreams come true

Cant do that there bud