V4: Who is what Beer!?

Beaviss

Incase you missed my first try at this article you can find it Here or even Here or if your lucky you can find it HERE. Again this is not an in-depth or insulting article this is just the first beer that comes to mind when I think of said person. 

Alexander Keith's
Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale | LCBO

@bigAL

A true class of beer. Its more expensive than your average mass produced beer but its more refined and has a stronger taste and finish. I am a Keith's enjoyer but sometimes its to much class for a bush party and not enough to keep in your fridge for guests. This suits Al as he can be refined but rarely makes an appearance. 

Coors Light
Coors Light | LCBO

@eaglesfan0366
The average cheap piss beer. You only need a taste before you are sick of it. Sitting at 4% I'm not even sure how American's get liquored off this stuff. I guess that's why they claim they can drink "15 beers" because that's what it would take to feel something on this stuff. 

Sapporo
Sapporo Premium Beer | LCBO
@tfong

Sapporo is a great malty beer. The fact its so malty really makes it so its an acquired taste that is not for everyone. Goes very well with sushi and or spicy food that has alot of salt. Just like Fong he's an acquired taste and if he gets spicy he needs something to cool him down. 

20 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

its to much class for a bush party and not enough to keep in your fridge for guests. This suits Al as he can be refined but rarely makes an appearance

Are you saying I’m too good for gen chat? Just because I skew more forums these days doesn’t mean I don’t miss y’all and lurk occasionally 

42 minutes ago, bigAL said:

Are you saying I’m too good for gen chat? Just because I skew more forums these days doesn’t mean I don’t miss y’all and lurk occasionally 

samwell tarly snl GIF by Saturday Night Live