V1: Who is what Beer?

Beaviss

The VHL is a pretty cool place with lots of different people from all places of the world. Some have English as their first language some have Latvian or French as theirs. To respect this vast difference I will compare them to each beer that I can think of off the top of my head. Here we go

Lucky Lager
See the source image
@Beaviss (yes I tagged myself)
Lucky Lager is a simple beer that is extremely popular on the great island that is Vancouver Island. It is simple in every aspect and you can drink 20 of them and feel decent. 

Guinness
Guinness Draught | LCBO
@frescoelmo
Guinness is a weird beer. Its mega popular but in my opinion its one of the most overrated beers it has solid taste and goes down smooth but its somehow also a light beer? its just a weird beer kind of like fresco.

Molson Canadian
molson canadian 6x473 ml can – Booze Buddy

@Esso2264
Molson Canadian is one of my favorite beers that is everywhere. Even though it tastes like shit you know exactly what you are getting every time. It would probably like cat girls if it could so it suits Esso well.

Labatt Blue

Labatt Blue - American Adjunct Lager - Labatt Breweries of Canada

@JeffD
Blue tastes the exact same as Molson does in the sense its not good but its always the exact same. It has some bitterness to the aftertaste and Jeff is normally quite bitter at least when speaking to me. 

Budweiser
Budweiser | LCBO

@TXC
You either love or hate bud. I personally think its the worst beer known to man but it is also somehow the most popular beer in its own scape. Not sure why and I don't think I ever will. Hogan matches this beer perfectly (even though he doesn't drink)

I may continue this series on as I need to write these every week. Thank you to @Spartan for the idea.

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Beaviss said:

in my opinion its one of the most overrated beers

You speak lies, Guinness is amazing as long as it's prepared and poured properly.

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

You speak lies, Guinness is amazing as long as it's prepared and poured properly.

didnt say it tasted like poo its just very overrated

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Beaviss said:

didnt say it tasted like poo its just very overrated

Still better than all the generic crap on the list*

*Of note we don't get Lucky out this way so I can't speak for that but everything else in that list is awful.

14 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Still better than all the generic crap on the list*

*Of note we don't get Lucky out this way so I can't speak for that but everything else in that list is awful.

it's just PBR but worse

Old English

download.jpeg.jpg.87968b5ea40c9789c7f15b01172849ed.jpg

@16z

It may taste like shit but for the value and bulk amount of low quality alchohol (or posts) it fits perfectly for me, I also have some English in me and I'm old so. Just keep sipping and you'll eventually catch up with the big boys!

Edited by 16z