v2: Who is what Beer?

Beaviss

Incase you missed my first try at this article you can find it Here. Again this is not an in-depth or insulting article this is just the first beer that comes to mind when I think of said person. 

PBR
PABST BLUE RIBBON

@rory
Literally piss in a can. Strangely popular in the flatlands of Canada and for bush parties but I cannot for any reason understand why this beer is at all popular but it is. Rory is enjoyed by some and disliked by others so here he lands (plus he likes this piss)

Rickards Red
Rickard's Red | LCBO

@.sniffuM
Rickards Red is a good beer but its not seen all that often in stores. Everyone knows this beer and has sampled it but its rarely seen and when its on tap you have to give it a try. Just like popular inactive Muff. I wish I could find this beer maybe I'm just not looking in the right places.

Sleeman Honey Brown
Sleeman Honey Brown Lager | LCBO

@Beketov
I'm not sure why but this beer perfectly suits Beketov. Its a simple but crisp beer that is enjoyed by most dads around Canada daily. Every time I wanted to drink when I was 14-16 I would just snag a few of these from my dad or my friends dads and they never noticed. Great beer that's been around my whole life I guess that's why it suits Beketov in a VHL sense. 

I'm trying to stretch this series as far as possible so I'm going to stop here this week. Have a good week everyone reading this!

2 hours ago, Beaviss said:

Strangely popular in the flatlands of Canada and for bush parties but I cannot for any reason understand why this beer is at all popular but it is.

It's popular because it's cheap as fuck. Literally the only reason. The people who drink PBR and the people who drink pilsner are the same market imo