Saskatoon Wild AGM Wanted

BarzalGoat

Hello all, to some I am a man, to others a goat, and to a lucky few, a friend. To you however, I'd like to offer the opportunity to partake an "internship" of sorts as my AGM in Saskatoon!

Now in English, I'm looking for an AGM who will have the below responsibilities, and to be clear this is a 0 TPE job.

Responsibilities

• Discuss lines and STHS strategies
  • Cultivate a fun and inclusive locker room culture on both the forum and the discord
    • This one is important as the VHLM is a player development/retention league
  • A secret project I'd like to start which is a weekly "column"  2 TPE VHL.COM article on the Wild
  • Contemplate trades and decide how to make The Wild as competitive as possible every year

Interested applicants should comment their interest below.

If you want to know why else you should want this job, my last AGM was Josh who is now a commissioner 

Hello I would like to apply for the AGM.

I was previously the Wild AGM for approximately a year and I won gold as Team USA GM in the S78 world cup.

The VHL.com thing sounds nice because there is no trivia this season and I will have a constant topic for my articles.

Hope I am considered. Thanks.

Edited by a_Ferk

1 hour ago, BarzalGoat said:

Hello all, to some I am a man, to others a goat, and to a lucky few, a friend. To you however, I'd like to offer the opportunity to partake an "internship" of sorts as my AGM in Saskatoon!

Now in English, I'm looking for an AGM who will have the below responsibilities, and to be clear this is a 0 TPE job.

Responsibilities

• Discuss lines and STHS strategies
  • Cultivate a fun and inclusive locker room culture on both the forum and the discord
    • This one is important as the VHLM is a player development/retention league
  • A secret project I'd like to start which is a weekly "column"  2 TPE VHL.COM article on the Wild
  • Contemplate trades and decide how to make The Wild as competitive as possible every year

Interested applicants should comment their interest below.

If you want to know why else you should want this job, my last AGM was Josh who is now a commissioner 

I would love to help you out being your AGM!

Hello, I would like to apply for the job of Wild AGM. I am Wild alumni which is always a good thing! 

I would love the chance to be an AGM and to learn from someone who has had the chance themselves to learn from Sam and become a great GM. 

I have had experience of STHS when I GMed the DACH WJC team in SHL back in the old days when they still used it. 

I also have lots of experience writing media articles in other leagues and I think I could do a great job helping with your secret project.

As someone who has been traded several times, I am also experienced in this area and so can help you contemplate your decisions and help the team become competitive.

Finally, I think I am a great person in the locker room who can really bring the place to life. I have kept locker rooms active when there were almost no players on the team and I think I would do well at retaining players and also at getting them back (I have done this before).

Also, I just want to be AGM and work with Dan.

Thanks.

11 hours ago, dylanjj37 said:

Hello, I would like to apply for the job of Wild AGM. I am Wild alumni which is always a good thing! 

I would love the chance to be an AGM and to learn from someone who has had the chance themselves to learn from Sam and become a great GM. 

I have had experience of STHS when I GMed the DACH WJC team in SHL back in the old days when they still used it. 

I also have lots of experience writing media articles in other leagues and I think I could do a great job helping with your secret project.

As someone who has been traded several times, I am also experienced in this area and so can help you contemplate your decisions and help the team become competitive.

Finally, I think I am a great person in the locker room who can really bring the place to life. I have kept locker rooms active when there were almost no players on the team and I think I would do well at retaining players and also at getting them back (I have done this before).

Also, I just want to be AGM and work with Dan.

Thanks.

Dan was a gm before Sam he just stepped away and came back

2 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I'll also apply though I also fully endorse Horcrux or literally anyone else.

I already selected on Monday 😕 but next time there's opening you should apply! I'd love to see what builder Jardy gets up to :P