The back seat is where I should be.

Berocka

So a lot has happened of late. And with that my enjoyment has dwindled a bit and looking at my updating it is pretty obvious. So firstly I am going to say this, I am going to step back from updating and BoG both of which I have done neither of this year so what does it matter. Just want the rights on my account taken away. Next I think I will play out UnGuri with my casual approach I have been taking lately then take a break. This place and sim leagues in general are not what I need in my life at the moment. So I resign from all my positions please just make me a pleb in this forum world. I really just have no interest. I will stick around a become a clicker and if you want to talk sure reach out but I won't be around much anymore.

I’m glad this was a place that gave you something meaningful for as long as it did. Life happens and it always comes first. I know it’s been a wild year for you buddy, take care and make the best of whatever comes your way ✌️ 

Thank you for everything you've given to this league. You've always been a well of great ideas and you've done fun and engaging things in the VHL, including hosting the only podcast I've ever been on. I wish you the best outside of the VHL and hope life gives you the opportunity to return full force to this community. 

A sad part of life for some of us that is becoming more apparent since the world is opening up and there's not as much free time as there was during the pandemic. Thank you very much for your contributions to the league. I hope you'll stick around to play ToS occasionally though.