cool site!

BISH0P

i ended up finding this site using reddit and its really cool so far. i read through most of the rule book today and i think i understand what i need to do because i asked horcrux some questions and now i created a question thread for me so hopefully people will ask me questions. everyone has been really nice so far and the community seems like its really active. i was on the discord last night and got a bunch of people waving at me and it made me feel welcomed. i guess now i need to figure out a story for my player and im not sure what to write yet because i dont have a team and im not sure exactly still that happens because it says i can sign with a team but i also get drafted so im wondering when that might be but i dont know. i looked at the portal and saw previous drafts but not sure how the three leagues work entirely yet because it is a bit confusing but i was able to link my press conference and im starting to understand what i need to do to get points. thank you everyone for being so nice and im looking forward to jiouibgng a team really soon.

13 minutes ago, BISH0P said:

i ended up finding this site using reddit and its really cool so far. i read through most of the rule book today and i think i understand what i need to do because i asked horcrux some questions and now i created a question thread for me so hopefully people will ask me questions. everyone has been really nice so far and the community seems like its really active. i was on the discord last night and got a bunch of people waving at me and it made me feel welcomed. i guess now i need to figure out a story for my player and im not sure what to write yet because i dont have a team and im not sure exactly still that happens because it says i can sign with a team but i also get drafted so im wondering when that might be but i dont know. i looked at the portal and saw previous drafts but not sure how the three leagues work entirely yet because it is a bit confusing but i was able to link my press conference and im starting to understand what i need to do to get points. thank you everyone for being so nice and im looking forward to jiouibgng a team really soon.

If you want I can answers some of those questions for you.

Team and Player: You will be in this upcoming draft which should be within the next two weeks. While that may feel like awhile you can use the opportunity to get more used to the league and earn some more tpe. Both of those things can raise your draft stock!

This season you will be just in the VHLM (Juniors) and next offseason you will be in both the VHLE and VHL drafts. Depending where you are at TPE wise you will go to that respective league!

Let me know if you have any another questions or you can reach out to me via DM's or on discord!

3 hours ago, BISH0P said:

Hey if you need a hand at all, feel free to reach out!  

Welcome to the league! Glad you are enjoying it so far.

Hey hey welcome! Playoffs are just about to end, and so unfortunately the off-season is here. It’ll be a bit of a wait until you can lace up your sim skates, but lots of time to get familiar with the league, TPE, and the people here. 

While you’re waiting for the draft, come visit some teams! The Philadelphia Reapers’ locker room is bumpin, come check it out, meet some

people, get some help, and show the GMs that you’re worth spending a draft pick on. 

https://discord.gg/4ZnAmFWe

Hey @BISH0P! Welcome to the league, as bigal said, its currently the playoffs and soon the off-season which means you’ll only be able to play in a few weeks (2-3?). Though, I can send you an invitation to the Yukon Rush discord! We are a minor league team and we are currently living the cup finals hype which can be a really fun experience. We can also answer all your questions from there :) 

here is the link: https://discord.gg/M8MfVejS