Moon's Thank you post.

Moon

Well I have only been here for around 3 months now and it has been one of the best decisions i have made, I have met so many amazing people who have been super helpful not just in the VHL side of things but helping with my Mental Health. I know there is always someone I can ramble/rant to and just chat to get my mind off of things. I am going to go and thank the main people I talk to on a regular basis in this post so if you aren't mentioned that's why :) and this is not in any particular order.

@Alex_J32: When I first started talking to Alex I instantly felt like He was someone I could talk to. Alex has really honestly taught me things without even knowing such as Stepping up to the plate to help people out and just being patient with people. I really appreciate Alex listening to me ramble and complain about stupid stuff. Thank you Alex!

@Brewins15: Sam and I first started talking when I sent her a chicken nugget GIF, ever since then we have talked about random stuff and helped each other out when needed. Sam has seen many different sides of me and im surprised She still wants to chat. Sam has been there whenever I needed someone to chat to and basically got me talking to Alex. Once again I appreciate Sam being a listener when ever I needed a listener. Thank you Sam!

@youloser1337: Lose was the 1st person I ever talked to in the VHL. Lose has been a super big help since day 1 and I don't think ill ever be able to repay him for that. Lose has also taught me to give people chances as He gave me a chance for being an AGM in the junior showcase after i was only in the league for I think maybe a month or just over a month, He taught me what to do and how to talk to the players, Lose then offered me a AGM job for Mexico City in the VHLM, never would I have thought He would sign a complete noob. Lose also is a person who I can randomly go and rant to or nerd out about bowling. Lose is a very good listener even when He's at work 🤣. Thank you Lose!

@rory : The first time I think I ever messaged Rory was cause of their profile picture on Discord, from then I have always went to Rory for help and they would always give the answers for some of the stupid questions I had. Rory has listened to lots of my crap and let me ramble on and on. Rory always brings good energy into VC's on discord as they are always in a good mood it seems, Rory has made me laugh when needed. I really appreciate you being there for me Rory. Thank you Rory! One last thing is it 1:43 yet?

@Beaviss: Oh jeez where to start with this old fart.... I honestly don't remember how I started talking to Beaviss but all I know is I don't regret it as he is always sitting in VC and giving me someone to talk to when im bored and we always end up doing or talking about something stupid, which is really needed once in awhile. Beaviss is always willing to play games and or talk to people no matter who they are which is a very good thing. Thanks for letting me be stupid around you Dingus!

@Laine: When I first joined the league Lose signed me to the Minnesota Storm which is the team Laine Gm's for. I honestly didn't talk to Laine much till I was in the Junior showcase I believe. Laine and I have talked a lot about IRL honestly which I have really enjoyed. We always end up on the topic of football which is awesome as I'm into football and Laine is as well. Laine was right there when talking and ill quote one thing He told me "I'm not just a GM im also a person" Which felt super good to hear so I always know ill have someone to fall back too. Thanks Laine! 

@a_Ferk: b_Ferk where do I start. I started talking to Ferk in the Junior showcase as Lose and I got him on our team and Ferk was one of the more active players so we just would message like everyday mostly, now I would like to say Ferk is one of my best friends here. Ferk has always listened to my non sense and I really don't know why He would be each to their own i guess. Ferk and I are now forced to talk to each other as He is now my AGM which is absolutely amazing! Ferk and I will sit around and just chat or do VHLM work which is always nice to have someone to chat to while doing that. Ferk has been a amazing person to talk to and complain about things which is much appreciated! Thanks Ferk! now lets go get #1 Victory Royale.

Those are the main people I talk to but i have to give one honorable mention cause every night I talk to this person I end up killing myself laughing, that person being @JeffD. Jeff is always doing something to make me die laughing if it isnt making a white claw spray everywhere its him attempting to draw things on Skribbl and if it isnt either of those its his attempt at karaoke. Thanks for the laughs Jeff!

Alright Thanks to everyone else that I didn't mention!

If anyone read this id be surprised. I am very sorry for my horrible grammar and puncuation 🤣 I am not claiming this as a Media spot i just didn't know where to put it. This was also making me cringe writing.

40 minutes ago, Moon_50 said:

@Alex_J32: When I first started talking to Alex I instantly felt like He was someone I could talk to. Alex has really honestly taught me things without even knowing such as Stepping up to the plate to help people out and just being patient with people. I really appreciate Alex listening to me ramble and complain about stupid stuff. Thank you Alex!

Thanks @Moon_50, it means a lot! You've come a long way since you joined the league and you've certainly made a huge impact asking the way!

@Moon_50It's crazy to think that we literally became friends because of chicken nuggets... Maybe the oddest way I have made a friend tbh. Thank you for being you and always being there for me.  I like to think I've see the dark side of the moon XD. You're amazing.

ps: sorry not sorry for beating Houston

7 hours ago, Moon_50 said:

@Laine: When I first joined the league Lose signed me to the Minnesota Storm which is the team Laine Gm's for. I honestly didn't talk to Laine much till I was in the Junior showcase I believe. Laine and I have talked a lot about IRL honestly which I have really enjoyed. We always end up on the topic of football which is awesome as I'm into football and Laine is as well. Laine was right there when talking and ill quote one thing He told me "I'm not just a GM im also a person" Which felt super good to hear so I always know ill have someone to fall back too. Thanks Laine! 

You were just a great person right when you entered the league. I always enjoy talking with you and remember that as much as this is just a simulation league, I'll always be here to talk with you as a friend. I'm so happy you joined the VHL. It means a lot to hear you say that sort of thing, so thanks for everything Moon!

14 hours ago, Moon_50 said:

@a_Ferk: b_Ferk where do I start. I started talking to Ferk in the Junior showcase as Lose and I got him on our team and Ferk was one of the more active players so we just would message like everyday mostly, now I would like to say Ferk is one of my best friends here. Ferk has always listened to my non sense and I really don't know why He would be each to their own i guess. Ferk and I are now forced to talk to each other as He is now my AGM which is absolutely amazing! Ferk and I will sit around and just chat or do VHLM work which is always nice to have someone to chat to while doing that. Ferk has been a amazing person to talk to and complain about things which is much appreciated! Thanks Ferk! now lets go get #1 Victory Royale.

I remember joining you in the Junior Showcase because I wanted to sign with the newest member due to knowing how it feels to be a first time GM. (I was AD in the EFL and most of the recreates would only sign with people they knew well already). You've impressed me greatly, I don't think I've ever seen someone climb the ranks as much as you have in such a short period of time. I also don't think I've been as close to another VHL member since maybe Doom, dasboot or Muff. 

The title also gave me a heart attack since I thought you were going away for a while or something lmao.

9 minutes ago, a_Ferk said:

I remember joining you in the Junior Showcase because I wanted to sign with the newest member due to knowing how it feels to be a first time GM. (I was AD in the EFL and most of the recreates would only sign with people they knew well already). You've impressed me greatly, I don't think I've ever seen someone climb the ranks as much as you have in such a short period of time. I also don't think I've been as close to another VHL member since maybe Doom, dasboot or Muff. 

The title also gave me a heart attack since I thought you were going away for a while or something lmao.

Thanks b_ferk! I guess i could say mission successful?