PHI/LVA Trade Tree

Alex

I’m honestly a huge fan of this and would be curious to see more of these! I like how we can see the ripples through the league over just a simple trade. On top of that, everything is laid out here in great detail and is easy to read. I’d say the only little critique I’d make would be to make the lines between each aspect of the trades just a hair thinner (TO SSK in the middle of the trade tree is a little squished between the lines). Other than that, fantastic work!

Score: 9.5/10

Unique idea, and I love it! I really creative idea and out of the box. This is great because it gives me and idea of how all the trades played out, who won and who lost in each trade. Some of the text and lines are out of place, but I love the idea! I wouldn't mind seeing more of this. 9/10

Review

Great idea, nice to see something other than straight up player graphics. You can tell a lot of effort went into this to make sure that everything is spread out nicely. It would be nice to make a lot more of these. The team colors on the stems work well and I like how you have a gradient for the parent trade. The only knock I have - and this is being picky - is that the title is too close to the logos, you should move it up a little bit to have a thin layer of space between it and the logos. 

8/10

Review: Interesting concept and a nice change from the normal graphics that we see here. But I won`t lie that I am lost after the first trade as to whom received what and when. Overall a lot of work when into this graphic and due to the nature of the work it feels busy and a bit pinched. And I also don`t know how to rate a graphic; that isn`t really a artistic graphic but an information graphic. So I guess since the amount of work, creativity and information provided means a solid 9.5/10

very informative, and it is interesting how the trade loops back to LVA on the Philly side with AlexTheGreat (acquired with the assets from LVA in the original trade). I would be interested how Steve would depict that... and you chose a trade tree which is very much alive with some of the picks only maturing this or even the next draft (7 open ends on Reapers' side alone) 

Review: This is a great concept as previously stated! Your layout is easy to read and follow and does a great job of allowing the viewer to understand the entire history of the trade! Overall very appealing, maybe a nice backdrop instead of white could make it even more appealing. great work 

9.5/10

Review:

I love how this tree was set up and designed. It was all done very well, including the coloring and the spacing. I love the choice of font and line depth, but everything does get a little bit too close together, especially in the middle. One of my favorite looking graphics that I have seen.

9/10