Sam Talks alot pt. 2

samx

Hi, I talk about things that have been happening for past like 2-3 weeks. have fun listening to me ramble.

people mentioned: @Alex_J32  @Moon_50@BarzalGoat  @MexicanCow123 @JardyB10(I had to do it back)

I am most definitely forgetting people tbh.

Ignore not great audio... just deal with it. I also don't know that anything i said made sense so have fun xD.

aww GIF

Cat listening to the podcast upset you said only humans listen 

Congrats yours is the first podcast I took notes to when I listened

Fun things Sam said:

-I know my things, I totally know what happened (Do you tho?)

-You learn how to handle people which is........ fun 

-These two.. humans, yeah let's call them that (Good job censoring but let's hear what you really wanted to say)

-You only see what you see (Very wise)

Also love the multiple I'm not going to go into that line, then proceeding to go right into it lol

Anyways great pod, audio is a little rough. Not sure if it's bad mic quality or it sounds like you just have the mic in your mouth, Sam talks a lot is definitely the right title for this podcast. Would listen again. 

3 minutes ago, dasboot said:

aww GIF

Cat listening to the podcast upset you said only humans listen 

Congrats yours is the first podcast I took notes to when I listened

Fun things Sam said:

-I know my things, I totally know what happened (Do you tho?)

-You learn how to handle people which is........ fun 

-These two.. humans, yeah let's call them that (Good job censoring but let's hear what you really wanted to say)

-You only see what you see (Very wise)

Also love the multiple I'm not going to go into that line, then proceeding to go right into it lol

Anyways great pod, audio is a little rough. Not sure if it's bad mic quality or it sounds like you just have the mic in your mouth, Sam talks a lot is definitely the right title for this podcast. Would listen again. 

no idea what I was talking about in that first qoute

I mean second qoute is true.

third one I mean they are human... I guess

4th one yeah okay it made sense in my head.

audio is rough cause cheap headphones and I don't have the will to buy new ones. I'm glad someone agrees with my title name

11 hours ago, dasboot said:

These two.. humans, yeah let's call them that (Good job censoring but let's hear what you really wanted to say)

I personally finished her sentence with “baboons,” but she ended up taking a more polite route out. For shame.

Also thanks for the mention! Although I think I’ve only done the last minute shoutout to you one time, whereas the previous times were just legitimate mentions because you’re such a popular  Elmebeck nominated member.

9 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I personally finished her sentence with “baboons,” but she ended up taking a more polite route out. For shame.

Also thanks for the mention! Although I think I’ve only done the last minute shoutout to you one time, whereas the previous times were just legitimate mentions because you’re such a popular  Elmebeck nominated member.

well i didn't have an actual reason to talk about you so.... you get a one second shoutout. I am not popular smh... stop lying.

Fun things Sam said:

this is such a fun series, right?!? taking notes while the podcast goes makes comments so much more fun and easier to write

-

You only see what you see

loved this quote btw

but to expand on the idea, sam, this quote points to the fact that folks only see what they want to, and folks are only willing to acknowledge what is most convenient for their narrative. one thing we've seen since the discussion began has really emphasized the fact that people don't like to challenge their preconceptions about how things function and run. although not necessarily surprising, it's always extremely frustrating to watch people close themselves off from learning new things or seeing things differently

- i also appreciated that you pointed out that it's weird to get elmebeck nominations for ,,, doing your job. i am, by no means, saying you didn't deserve to be nominated–you absolutely did, and the league has obviously appreciated your contributions this season. however, for a couple seasons, i did feel like we were nominating random people for doing their jobs, which doesn't seem like a great reason to be recognizing folks for being the 'best member' in the league. doing a job exceptionally, sure. vhlm gms get nominated really frequently because new members are impressionable and appreciative of the commitment that vhlm gms give them, but i do feel like it's weird to nominate people for helping explain things about the league as a vhlm gm. that's the role of a vhlm gm. you get job pay to do exactly that.

so yeah, no shade to you at all, but it's interesting to watch

Edited by fishy

5 minutes ago, fishy said:

i also appreciated that you pointed out that it's weird to get elmebeck nominations for ,,, doing your job.

Yeah it was so weird I mean not all of them where for doing my job but there were some and I'm just like... Thank you ? but isn't that what every gm should be doing lmao. Idk was always an odd concept for me haha.

• 2 weeks later...