S81 - VHFL Group 1 - Complete

Spartan

Wait why am I getting 50%? I got a ping 6 hours ago to make my pick so I thought I had time.

And you picked for me? You both have my discord and didn't even reach out to me? Sorry but that seems a bit off yall.

On top of that, other people missed their picks plenty of times and I'm the only one with a payout penalty 😬

@fishy @Spartan

Edited by Vice
Smells like BS

47 minutes ago, Vice said:

Wait why am I getting 50%? I got a ping 6 hours ago to make my pick so I thought I had time.

And you picked for me? You both have my discord and didn't even reach out to me? Sorry but that seems a bit off yall.

On top of that, other people missed their picks plenty of times and I'm the only one with a payout penalty 😬

@fishy @Spartan

Y'know, I actually looked to see timestamps specifically. When I first looked at this, I thought you had missed a pick before yesterday, and the ping yesterday at 11 am was to remind you to make up the pick. I see now that you were tagged to make your final pick at 11 AM, which would have expired at 11 PM, and then 6 hours after that would have been 5 AM. 

I'm going to give you 100% payout because I understand you were traveling quite a lot, therefore making the pick by 5 AM in accordance with the rules was unrealistic. Also, you only had 1 skip and as explained, were mostly impacted by others delaying their picks. Although you weren't really given the penalty until 5 today, I'll be nice because its Thanksgiving. I was grumpy in DM's with you because you pulled me away from playing Mario Kart with my cousins 😠.

Though as I explained, and for transparency, the reason you were initially given the 50% payout was due to the rule stating that people with 1 skip had until 6 hours after the final non-makeup pick in the group to finish their roster. This was to prevent someone with 1 skip from delaying as long as possible into the season to make a well-informed pick that their peers did not have the advantage of. 

Following that reasoning, @Vice you will be keeping Lemiuex as the selection since another set of sims just occurred, and allowing you to use 2 sets of sims to make a selection would not be fair to the others in the group. Hope this is fine with you.

Charlie Brown Cartoon GIF by Peanuts

Happy Thanksgiving :P 

8 hours ago, Spartan said:

Y'know, I actually looked to see timestamps specifically. When I first looked at this, I thought you had missed a pick before yesterday, and the ping yesterday at 11 am was to remind you to make up the pick. I see now that you were tagged to make your final pick at 11 AM, which would have expired at 11 PM, and then 6 hours after that would have been 5 AM. 

I'm going to give you 100% payout because I understand you were traveling quite a lot, therefore making the pick by 5 AM in accordance with the rules was unrealistic. Also, you only had 1 skip and as explained, were mostly impacted by others delaying their picks. Although you weren't really given the penalty until 5 today, I'll be nice because its Thanksgiving. I was grumpy in DM's with you because you pulled me away from playing Mario Kart with my cousins 😠.

Though as I explained, and for transparency, the reason you were initially given the 50% payout was due to the rule stating that people with 1 skip had until 6 hours after the final non-makeup pick in the group to finish their roster. This was to prevent someone with 1 skip from delaying as long as possible into the season to make a well-informed pick that their peers did not have the advantage of. 

Following that reasoning, @Vice you will be keeping Lemiuex as the selection since another set of sims just occurred, and allowing you to use 2 sets of sims to make a selection would not be fair to the others in the group. Hope this is fine with you.

Charlie Brown Cartoon GIF by Peanuts

Happy Thanksgiving :P 

Thats a fair concession, thanks for the help with this!

• Spartan changed the title to S81 - VHFL Group 1 - Complete