warsaw draft class

dlamb

Review: I like how this looks, and the concept is good. Very good colors and the logos are integrated well. The text and stats are all shown in a very clean and nice way. The one issue I have is how little the two NHL players fit in the graphic, as there was no logo swap even attempted. Maybe in the next one show a logo swap of the players in their VHLM team jerseys and with those colors, just to make it look better and fit in with the league. 7/10

Review:

ho-ho-ho, long time so see, Mr. Lamb! As I can see you are still good at graphic. The idea of the draft class picture is kinda cool and relevant. Also as a Warsaw fan who missed live stream that's good way to get to know new prospects. There is everything that we need to know about them: nationality, position, m-league club, height, weight. 

But I'd also like you to know that absence of logo swap makes me feel disappointed. Good work for you, 6/10 🥱👍

This is a very nice welcome to your newcomers.  I like the way you incorporate information with your graphic.  The fonts are clear and easily read.  I would suggest a logo swap, but because these guys had just been drafted, perhaps their previous logos should suffice.  9/10

I agree with the previous posters about the logo swap. For extra points (though I literally forgot to do this myself just yesterday) also swap the NHL logo on the jersey for the VHL logo. The player image felt like it either needed a slight inner shadow or some kind of border to integrate better with the overall graphic. Finally for personal taste having a more vibrant blue in the background than on the graphic itself kind of draws the eyes away from the stats and to the background. Which can be a bit counter-productive. But overall it's a nice way to introduce some new players. 7/10