Sigard Petrenko 

@SlapshotDragon

A S S I S T A N T  # 2

Justin Lose

@youloser1337

C A P T A I N

Vinny Detroit

@dasboot

It was an exciting off-season for the Seattle Bears. After 12 amazing seasons of being one of the VHL's best, we took a season off to rebuild the foundations of our family. S80 was still an interesting year for the team where we grew together and looked forward to the possibility and potential the team has. This off-season, we were shown the potential and possibilities the future could have in store with the organization. The locker room and team is bumping right now. We're in an excellent place and these 3 leaders are part of the reason why. From behind the scenes discussions about the team, activity and passion for the Bears, or the loyalty to the Bears family, I'm really excited to announce these 3 members as this seasons captains. Thank you to you 3 and the rest of the Bears for making this a difficult choice. We appreciate all you do and are grateful to have you part of DA BEARZ! :sea:

Thanks,

B&B

It's a huge honour to be added to the leadership group. This team is looking great and I am looking forward to see us come together as a team. Vinny is great and definitely deserves the C and Justin Lose will definitely be great for us. I know that each one of us will step up and kick ass together. Go Bears!