Random post day #1

UnknownMinion

5 hours ago, Garsh said:

I mean, it's something i already do on occasion, the jar doesn't have much juice left...

No they mean we gotta pay to see fishy drink a glass of pickle juice. Or maybe they can squeeze a full pickle all over their fries and eat them all.

11 hours ago, fishy said:

sometimes in diner's you get a stray fucking pickle with a meal, and they always put that shit under your french fries. do they not do that in c a n a d a?

No in Canada they put gravy and cheese on top and call it 'Poutine' smh

9 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Yeah and it’s delicious!

I am not judging. We put cheese on almost everything, why you would want to convert crispy fries into soggy mush is beyond me, though. I accept that tastes are different and that I am certainly not the governing body on the matter.

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

I am not judging. We put cheese on almost everything, why you would want to convert crispy fries into soggy mush is beyond me, though. I accept that tastes are different and that I am certainly not the governing body on the matter.

Because it tastes amazing. Texturally speaking it completely ruins them but the taste so makes up for it.

4 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I just realized I might be Swiss

There is a lot of people with Swiss heritage in NA... so you might well be... Chevrolet for example (yes, THAT Chevrolet) was a Swiss engineer comming from the French speaking part of Switzerland.

11 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

There is a lot of people with Swiss heritage in NA... so you might well be... Chevrolet for example (yes, THAT Chevrolet) was a Swiss engineer comming from the French speaking part of Switzerland.

Well officially I'm half German (and half Ukrainian), so I'm certainly close! It wouldn't be terribly shocking if I went back far enough that there would be some Swiss cheese in there too. Not to mention, I'm ALSO an engineer (by education, not officially yet), so clearly that runs in the blood. 😅

Edited by JardyB10