Random post day #1

UnknownMinion

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, samx said:

its like comparing a duck to a pickle

Duck is delicious, pickles are not, those are easy to compare haha.

But yes, two very different things. Fries can compliment nuggets but they aren’t really the same category.

Ultimately I would eat a plate of nuggets with nothing else, I would not eat a plate of fries with nothing else, or at least it’s much less likely. Therefore nuggets > fries.

2 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

I love French fries more than chicken nuggets. 

I love chicken wings more than nuggets too. 

Minion I think you’re really on to something here. You have my support!

this is why we will never be best friends

3 hours ago, Beketov said:

Ultimately I would eat a plate of nuggets with nothing else, I would not eat a plate of fries with nothing else, or at least it’s much less likely. Therefore nuggets > fries.

Yeah I'm along this "I'd rather eat a plate of nuggets than a plate of fries thing." Your take on pickles is fucked up though.

• Commissioner
20 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Yeah I'm along this "I'd rather eat a plate of nuggets than a plate of fries thing." Your take on pickles is fucked up though.

Pickles ruin any dish they touch, even if you remove them after they leave behind nothing but pickle taste. It's horrible. There's a few kinds of pickles I can tolerate but very very.

15 minutes ago, Fire Vigneault said:

Average chicken nuggets > Average french fries

Good french fries > Good chicken nuggets

This is probably a decent take to be honest. The average fry is just kinda meh but but a really good fry is absolutely amazing. I guess it's kinda like fries have a higher ceiling for quality, nuggets can hit their "top" easier but that top is lower.

1. pickles are fucking disgusting and i hate when their nasty lil spicy juices taint my god-sent french fries

2. sweet potato fries are a disgrace to french fries

3. french fries are a meal and i won't be taking questions

Edited by fishy

What's with all the pickle hate?? Also why is there pickle juice on fishy's french fries (fff)? I agree that's nasty but that shouldn't ever be happening! You've all had homemade pickles before right? We're not just talking about the dogshit they put on a fast food burger or something?

S TIER MEAL: Midnight lunch: Fresh bun, fresh ham, cheese, mustard, garden pickles. Fight me.

Edited by JardyB10

12 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Also why is there pickle juice on fishy's french fries (fff)? I agree that's nasty but that shouldn't ever be happening!

sometimes in diner's you get a stray fucking pickle with a meal, and they always put that shit under your french fries. do they not do that in c a n a d a?

13 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

You've all had homemade pickles before right?

no, and i won't be trying it

10 minutes ago, fishy said:

sometimes in diner's you get a stray fucking pickle with a meal, and they always put that shit under your french fries. do they not do that in c a n a d a?

no, and i won't be trying it

In my experience, diners and restaurants like to skewer the stray pickle slice on top of a burger with a toothpick. And even then they're not typically all that drippy, which is disappointing really.

I'm surprised you hate pickles so much when you have such a SOUR attitude! 

Edited by JardyB10

Just now, JardyB10 said:

I'm surprised you hate pickles so much when you have such a SOUR attitude! 

i do my best to keep a positive attitude, but i gotta burn off steam somewhere... hating pickles/praising french fries is a healthy outlet >:)

3 hours ago, Beketov said:

Pickles ruin any dish they touch, even if you remove them after they leave behind nothing but pickle taste. It's horrible. There's a few kinds of pickles I can tolerate but very very.

Unpopular opinion: I'm this way with bacon. I do really like it in some contexts but certainly not in the majority of them.

3 hours ago, fishy said:

1. pickles are fucking disgusting and i hate when their nasty lil spicy juices taint my god-sent french fries

2. sweet potato fries are a disgrace to french fries

3. french fries are a meal and i won't be taking questions

I'm taking a swig from the pickle jar in protest of this post