VHL Magazine Power Poll - Sim Engine

Toast

VHL Mag Power Poll  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This season has been full of many small updates for the site and the league itself, but one thing of interest that we haven’t touched on here in the Power Poll is the sim engine change.

With a new version of STHS rolling out, it was applied to the VHL. The changes that I have seen from it give us a much nicer/more organized index that makes looking over stats seemingly easier for us. I have not noticed much of a change in terms of the point production of players or goalies, but that’s where this week’s Power Poll will come in!

The question for you readers this week is: Are you happy with the sim change?

Clearly there has been some form of a change to the sim engine, so if you’re happy with it, hopefully it will stick around for seasons to come in the VHL! If not, which sim engine is your favourite, or which do you think gave us the most accurate results? Clearly there is some tweaking on Jardy’s end to make it better, but there is always room for improvement.

So in your comments today, make sure to note any possible changes you have seen and comment on what your favourite engine is. Best comments will get into the Mag as always! Thanks everyone.

All right, well let's just enjoy this edition of Toast fucks up and call this the entry for the Power Poll this week.

I just wanted to look smart. :(