Emotional Return to Riga

youloser1337

Over the past few days, the Seattle Bears were in a back-to-back with a close rival of Justin Lose. Riga Reign was in town and it was emotional for Lose before the games began. For 5 Seasons, Justin Lose poured everything into the team for Riga and left a defeated man. He walked into Free Agency a broken man who wanted a fresh start. He knew that a new start would be great for him physically and mentally.

When Seattle approached Lose, he was skeptical. He didn't know what to think about the team. They were a rebuilding team and Lose knew that being on a rebuild was tough as he was in one with Riga all his career. Lose was nervous about the offer on the table. Other teams got into the mix but none stood out or worked as hard as Seattle did. Which leads to today. Seattle is currently 3rd in their conference while Riga is in 7th in what appears to be another disappointing season.

The back-to-back with Riga was more than a homecoming game, it was fighting family. He knew that it was going to be tough but he had his team with him all the way.

"When I got to the arena for night 1, I felt like I was ready to kick some ass. I knew that I had nothing to prove to the Riga guys. Of course, I said my hellos and checked in with them before everything kicked off. Once I was on the ice, I knew that I had to focus and I didn't even focus on them. Night 1 was all about Seattle and the score line proved it. Getting those 5 points and a hat trick against Riga was just amazing. Especially in front of the home crowd in Seattle. When they were cheering me on, I knew I picked the right place for my career."

"Night 2 was something special though. This was my first game in Riga since signing with the Bears. I think I let the fans get to me a little bit. It was a bit of a mix of boos and cheers. After a while, it was all the same to me. I knew that they were going to move on. Well, they kind of did but it was more towards booing. Getting that 4-1 victory over Riga on their turf was just the icing on the cake for the back-to-back. Not only did I get 6 points in 2 games but I got to prove to Seattle and Riga that I was an elite player that was being held down."

18 hours ago, youloser1337 said:

I got to prove to Seattle and Riga that I was an elite player that was being held down.

At least now Riga gets to fight in the shade.

Cheering for Justin though, I may or may not be biased due to splitting my awards predictions between Justin and Duncan Idaho, but keep those points up! Also maybe sign an endorsement deal with Clue idk? Heard they are giving out money like it's going out of style an amazing product that I fully endorse!

38 minutes ago, youloser1337 said:

just want to clarify that this is all roleplay and there are no hard feelings between anyone on Riga. just writing 500 words to get my TPE 🤣

That's not what you said in the Bears LR. I was kind of shocked with the language you used.