Seymour Butts Blabs

fonziGG

ice hockey what GIF by NHL

So, I have an exam tomorrow. I'm taking a course currently for my calculus class and I have a big exam to prepare for. Instead, I'm sitting here writing this. I mean, I could be meditating or praying for a miracle but no. I'm uselessly just wasting time. Why? Mostly because I am very afraid of the game we have tomorrow. Playing against San Diego is a tough game. In fact, it's taking away any angst I have for this exam. In fact, I couldn't give a shit if I pass or fail. I just need to get a 40% just to pass on this exam due to curve. We're all incredibly stupid at this subject even if we try our asses off. I'll probably barely pass because I'm a genius.

I'm not a genius. I work extremely hard for my grades. I'm actually a dumbass 97% of the time. In fact, if I wanted to be a bit more accurate it's closer to 97.4%. Anyways, this week @Alex_J32

and @Masu Chanhave been kicking the shit out of me at practice. All I keep hearing is a variation of, "STRONGER" or, "FASTER". Honestly they have been a very ideal set of coaching staff for my development and I know they're going to get me to the VHLE stronger and faster than I have ever been before. I know that I'll probably be on the chopping block for Philadelphia as I might have some value. Not a whole lot of value but some. I mean, I might be valued around a 2nd round pick or so. This could be a huge pick for the Reapers as they have so many picks for the upcoming draft.

If I had to guess where I would be traded to, it would probably be somewhere in the other division. Most likely the bulls or the Aces. Just to strengthen their core and be a strong depth piece. Do I want to be traded? Well, I'd be happy to play for any team that wants me. Do they want to trade me? I have no idea. I could be completely off base and they don't even want to trade me. In fact, they could think I have 0 value at all. Would make sense considering I was lazy as shit when I first got scouted. I'm still lazy as shit. Granted, I have an opportunity to really appease the Reapers fans and showcase my potential. I know I could play better than I have been, I could be stronger and I could be a defensive monster for the future in the VHL. The goal has forever been the VHL. I intend to win and give everything I possibly can.

Anyways, I'll leave you here. It's been a long blog post that I probably could've been summarized a bit. Whatever, I mean you guys can see whats been on my mind. Have a good week everyone. I hope its the best week you could possibly have.

Seymour Butts

As someone who has had an annoying number of giveaways to Mr. Butts, I can attest to his elite defensive game at the VHLM level. Keep up that work ethic on the ice, and the swearing at the infernal nature of your math problems off the ice, and the sky is the limit! @fonziGG

2 minutes ago, fonziGG said:

Ironically, I passed my exam today. I had no idea what the hell I was doing but I'll take my passing grade and go

Somtimes it's like that. Then sometimes it's the opposite. Where you're like "Are you sure you ever taught us this?" to which the answer can actually be no.

19 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Somtimes it's like that. Then sometimes it's the opposite. Where you're like "Are you sure you ever taught us this?" to which the answer can actually be no.

NGL they probably taught us that but I slept through it all or something.

14 minutes ago, fonziGG said:

NGL they probably taught us that but I slept through it all or something.

Guess you're one of those people who learn subconsciously while sleeping then. Handy😅 A pass is a pass.

Just now, fonziGG said:

NGL I just picked B for some answers hoping I was right 

The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

Yeah, multiple choice questions sure do help a lot.

Review: 10/10

Good stuff, excited to see you active and updating again! Seems like you've got some good early storylines in the M too, which definitely helps fill out a blog post like this. It was an easy read from beginning to end, and maybe a grammar issue or two I picked up (like lower-case "bulls") but nothing that really took me out of the post. Definitely appreciated the attention to presentation you paid as well, with the tagging and the signature send-off as nice touches. Seems like an easy way to keep churning out content with weekly blog posts, and looking forward to seeing what happens on Trade Deadline day.