review deez

dlamb

• 4 weeks later...

Review:

I like the concept. Compositions are tricky to get right sometimes but I think you did a good job here with the basic layout. I like the text effect and the placement of your renders. I think for me, the main render needs some work. The cutout doesn't look as clean as it  should especially around the hair. Also I would have liked to see you get rid of the visor reflections. I am just nit picking, it's a good project. Great job.

9/10

Review: 

Oh Lamb Mr Lamb! I really enjoy your graphics, obviously you put a lot of effort and every time you post creative shit that really appeals to me. Logo swap is almost smooth, but you didn't do one on his shorts so there is NYR logo, font fits really well, hope Chris loves this a lot. 7.5/10

Review:

This is nice poster concept with a cool layout. I like the texture over the text and background. I feel like it needs a dark layer on lighten to blend it in more. Also the teal colouring should of been swapped for the navy on the smaller render. A few adjustments and minor details and this would be killer. Overall 7.5/10