Tuck This

Frank

Fuck you frank and your perfect graphics. It makes my job of reviewing and shitting on these so hard when I can’t find much imperfections 😡. I’m not exactly sure what the splatters are but I assume it’s just for the style of this sig which is fine, otherwise I’m not sure if the bubble thing on the left hand side of the graphic is really necessary and would probably look cleaner without it. Overall 9.5/10 because of the bubble and “nothing is perfect” 

Review:

Really good sig! The colors match well and the white and black colliding is on of my favorite touches.  The effect is also very cool and fits with the rest of the sig with ease.  The only thing I'd change is the thing on the very left side.  That's the only thing I dislike.  9/10

Some great piece of work here. I love the visual apperence of the black in the top right. Black goes well with this graphic too. While the font just compliments the work even more. I can't say enough about this graphic, you nailed it here. I really don't have any negitives here. Everything looks clean and crisp, well done! 9.5/10

Alright, very nice scratchy style signature. I like the idea, just would like to see something bit more, because right now all there is for me is the player render and text, the background is nothing. Maybe something in the background and not the black part would make the signature to pop out way better.

Rating: 6/10

Review:

I'm a pretty big fan of this graphic. It has a nice background, I like the black and white style the name of the player isn't too hard to see and you got the logo in there. I can't see anything wrong with it though I do think overall that going with a Black and White style is a bit of a safe option. Nonetheless I like the black and white and don't mean to contradict myself by saying that. Anyways I think I rambled on long enough, great job!

8/10

Review:  Bro that graphic is awesome!  I love the subdued/distressed look  way better then color.  Great emblem and the lettering is perfect.  The only real down side to the graphic is its not mine and its not San Diego Marlins emblem. LOL.   10/10

On 12/26/2021 at 12:23 PM, Frank said:

s2g2a4U.png

Wow!!! This is amazing work!!! The sketch effect is legit and I want more of it!!! Your logo swap is clean!!!! No complaints there! Your font choice is small but single kind of like a signature on a painting! I think you’re getting my first 10/10!! Great work!

Review:

I love this. I love the spatter effect that looks like it is bleeding into the sig. I feel like the blending is so strong, and the effect is super cool. your black and white sigs are so well done, because you used the greys so well. I'm really diggin the text, I think it's really cool. 9.5/10

Review:

Honestly, this is the best graphic that I think I've ever reviewed. The choice of black and white, while simple, looks awesome, and the overall effects are nothing short of amazing. In addition, the font choice and shading are both really good, which imo is the most important thing for a good graphic. If I had to make one specific nitpick, it would be that the logo patch looks a little off when I zoomed in, but overall amazing!

9.99/10 

Edited by lemonan

On 12/26/2021 at 9:23 PM, Frank said:

s2g2a4U.png

Review:

Very nice and simplistic. Black and White are a perfect match for the Vancouver logo. Font is stylish yet legible and I like the blening of the black into the white. Only point of critique is that I have no clue what that thingy on the left hand side is and I cannot stand that (my best guess is a rim of a 1930s car, but that does not make sense to me). 9/10