Christmas Auction: Phil The Rock Johnson

Ricer13

19 hours ago, WranglersSuck said:

LOL, nice one. Lots of work in this one that results in something pretty good. The render is nice, the text was probably hard to work with but you managed well, decent lighting and coloring and BG all work well. Overall cool and a little trippy. 8/10

This is sick! Somehow you made the rock POP even more then he usually does lol! Love the wranglers logo used in here, I would of liked to see their logo on his shades maybe? The backdrop with the font you used looks so cool and retro I honestly love it a lot! 

9.5/10

Review time

Yeah, this is gold.  Pretty much sums up what was going through Phil's head when he created his Mastodon.  The backgrounds is a serioulsy cool idea, the pastel-type color palette is so bright and mixed with the glitch effects of the text, makes this a dominant and vibrant piece of work.  Nice touch with the Wranglers logos on the pillars.

Perfect 10 baby

Review:

This is insanely good sig that is worth its price. The background is probably one of the best I've ever seen. It fits really well. Moreover, photo choice is fire and the font looks nice. Overall, it's an award-winning graphic and potentially one of my favorite. 10/10