DaTroit

STZ

Very cool graphic! I really appreciate the use of the two renders, and the effects blend in the logo swap almost flawlessly. The "Vinny" is the only gripe I have, as it blends a bit too much with the effects of the background. Perhaps a thin, black outline of "Vinny" would make it stand out a bit better? Very good either way. 10!

Review:

I really like this one!  the coloring and effect usage is my favorite by far.  it's well used and I can't complain by one millimeter (0.0393700787 inches)! The name is also very cool and well made.  it is top-notch and i can't remember the last time i saw such a well made letter combination.  Having 2 renders is also a thing I really like about this.  It's unique and i can't complain at all!  Overall I really like it 9/10

Okey, I definitely like what I see. Love the graphic overall. The little outline of the player is very nice touch, the jersey swap (if not mistaking) is quite good and even there is a lot of red I still enjoy the overall piece and it kinda fits. Also the text, although small, fits in well and compliments the graphic. Well done!

Rating: 8/10

Review: Really like the render choice of Brady for Detroit, similar playing styles. The colour adjustment on the Bears logo with the Senators colour scheme is nice. I like that the font is small and subtle since it's not the focal point. The colouring and render work flows nice. My only gripe is the effects on the far right not being blurred a bit but that's pretty minor. Overall 9.5/10

Wow, this graphic, is amazing. Just amazing. The red and black shades match perfectly one another. The font looks great too and professional, logo swap is very clean and all the little touches and affects really add up to the graphic. Well done! There really isn't much to criticize about this piece of work. 9.5/10

On 1/3/2022 at 8:22 AM, STZ said:

I'm sure that you're surprised to see me reviewing your work...

Love the end result here. The coloring, effects and yes, even the text are all fine by me. The Vinny isn't that hard to see imo. The double render is cool, JC and BG also work really well. The stroke on the LH render really helps define it. Awesome as usual.

9.5/10

Review: Sometimes when you see the name that created the graphic you simple expect a quality graphic and this is once again the case. Excellent blending of the player render to back ground image on the left hand side followed by a nice mirror/strike effect transition to the other player render on the right side is simply clean and something I cannot do; most I think struggle with this aspect. Only have a single knock on the graphic and that is simple the size of the players name but that is so minor I wouldn`t even mention it if everything else wasn`t near perfect. Overall score: 9.5/10 Do I really need to explain such a high score?

Edited by Gaikoku-hito