S81 Playoffs Index & Live Sim Hub

Beketov

• Commissioner

INDEX

@VHL GM You guys know the drill, lines on the portal please. We will start the wildcard round tomorrow so you've got ~24 hours for lines.

Same as always as well, live sims can be found at the below link. I cannot promise you a specific time for these and, likelywise, I can't promise you they will be very entertaining; in fact I can almost guarantee that they won't be. However in an effort to be more transparent with our simming you will all be able to watch me click buttons in all it's glory. I will do my best to put a message in here and on discord whenever I go live but may forget some days.

Good luck to everyone! :cheers: 

• Commissioner

Warsaw was swept allowing Malmo to move on but the other 3 series' still need a conclusion. Will get get them tonight? Let's find out.

• Commissioner

3 teams have moved on to the Conference Finals but Vancouver needs to know who they will be facing. Can Seattle keep their reverse sweep going of will Calgary finish off their rivals?

• Commissioner

It's conference finals time! Can the Wranglers slay the Goliath that is Vancouver? Can Moscow stop the insane run Malmo has been on? Let's find out, the next step toward the Cup Finals starts now.

• Commissioner

Vancouver had a rough time at home, can they bounce back and get back into the series or will Calgary get a stranglehold or even finish off the defending Champs? Meanwhile in Europe will we stay deadlocked or will one team emerge? Lot's to find out so let's get going!

• Commissioner

With Vancouver getting back into the series yesterday and Malmo and Moscow still battling hard we have 2 games a piece for everyone making both our series' best of 3's now. Which teams will take the advantage and get one step closer to the cup tonight?

• Commissioner

Home Ice Advantage has been less than worthless in NA, will that trend continue and have Vancouver tie the series back up or will Calgary punch through the Victory Cup champs? Meanwhile in Europe Moscow travels back to home ice to try and finish off Malmo for the 2nd year in a row but can the Nighthawks really be counted out yet?

• Commissioner

Who's ready for a rematch?!? The defending champions came back from a 3-1 deficit to take the cup last year but you can bet Moscow wants to make sure it doesn't happen again. Will history repeat itself or will the Menace topple the Wolves? Your continental Cup final starts now!

• Commissioner

The series is split 1-1 as it shifts over to Europe. Will the teams remain tight or will one of them break out and take control? The Cup finals continue now!

• Commissioner

The series shifts back to Vancouver for Game 5 of what is now a best of 3; tied up at 2 games a piece. Who will take control tonight? Let's find out!

• Commissioner

Vancouver is 1 game away from repeating as champions but as we learned last season, 1 game away doesn't mean it's yours. The series returns to Moscow for game 6 with the Menace on the ropes. Can they survive and force game 7 or will the cup get hoisted? Let's find out.