I have a very important question pt. they're back

samx

I vaguely remember having a cat when I was like...3. I only have one specific memory of the cat but I do remember I liked it. Now I'm allergic to cats.

I like that they're low-maintenence, especially since it's 16 freedom degrees and I'm about to walk my dogs (who I'm also a fan of).

If a ladle counts that's obviously #1. Which would be Samson the ladle, the one and only tiktok legend.

But if we don't count inanimate objects. I guess a Raven named Ravenlord. Yes Ravens can make actual pets, but it's an absolutely horrible idea and should never be done. Which is exactly why I think it sounds like a swell idea.

1 hour ago, Shindigs said:

If a ladle counts that's obviously #1. Which would be Samson the ladle, the one and only tiktok legend.

But if we don't count inanimate objects. I guess a Raven named Ravenlord. Yes Ravens can make actual pets, but it's an absolutely horrible idea and should never be done. Which is exactly why I think it sounds like a swell idea.

I  would have sworn your answer would be 'a velociraptor', alas a ladle and a raven... interesting indeed...

A horse because they’re magical AF. You can form a deep bond with them, and you can use them as transportation. 

Type of horse doesn’t much matter other than preferably friendly from the start. I tend to get male pets (for no other reason than that’s what’s tended to find me) so I would name him Valentine, because it sounds cool and he’d be a natural charmer - let’s be real. 

10 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

I  would have sworn your answer would be 'a velociraptor', alas a ladle and a raven... interesting indeed...

I mean I was considering it, but then I would have had to name it Sam. And it'd just get weird at that point lol. The answer I gave (Ravenlord) is just a meme from the Shadowrun campaign that lead to both my username and my player name. Shindigs was a Raven shaman and Ravenlord was his sidekick, as well as a made up Cyberpunk-hipster-metal band.

24 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

I mean I was considering it, but then I would have had to name it Sam. And it'd just get weird at that point lol. The answer I gave (Ravenlord) is just a meme from the Shadowrun campaign that lead to both my username and my player name. Shindigs was a Raven shaman and Ravenlord was his sidekick, as well as a made up Cyberpunk-hipster-metal band.

I get it though you could have pretended that you named it 'Sam' because of the actor Sam Neill who impersonated Dr. Alan Grant in the original 'Jurassic Park' back in 1993... 

I had a an Orc-Ganger in Shadowrun named Ryan Toughbone, who was of Navajo descent and rode a Harley-Davidson... his sidekick were a pair of Browning Maxpower (the ones with smartgun connection) as well as a Remington Roomsweeper and a Tomahawk...

Just now, Daniel Janser said:

I get it though you could have pretended that you named it 'Sam' because of the actor Sam Neill who impersonated Dr. Alan Grant in the original 'Jurassic Park' back in 1993... 

I had a an Orc-Ganger in Shadowrun named Ryan Toughbone, who was of Navajo descent and rode a Harley-Davidson... his sidekick were a pair of Browning Maxpower (the ones with smartgun connection) as well as a Remington Roomsweeper and a Tomahawk...

Shindigs specialized in Mind control. So now you know why I have so many reactions.😅

17 hours ago, samx said:

What animal do you wish you could have as a pet but you can't? Why that pet in specific? what would you name it?

This is purely for shindigs cause he keeps asking for them.

A dog, but we don’t have one because we have 2 cats and until I was 13 I was pretty scared of dogs bc on tackled me from behind when I was 2. I didn’t remember the actual event, but the trauma was real.

I’d like to think I’d name my dog something creative, but I’d prolly just name them something ridiculous like Jim or Bob. Maybe Jim Bob would sound more creative without me actually having to use creativity.