Sam Talks a lot the one with a guest

samx

2 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

- I’m thoroughly jazzed at fish’s origin story, and to learn that they and Spartan know each other irl! 
- Equally jazzed to learn of the arbitrary name of Matthew Socks. Who is the musical artist Matty?

This fucking post format is a goddamn nightmare. but yes, spartan recruited me here, and if it weren't for the recruitment TPE that i earned him, i'm sure that he would regret it every day.

Named my player after Matty Healy, lead singer of The 1975, who was my all-time favorite band for many years

- Oh yes, I will do a Horcrux podcast. This week. Maybe today. Idk. And I also want the dirty deets! So I’ll spill some. I feel very foolish about it! Very icky indeed.

Truly looking forward to this, please tag me when you post

- I also thought you said “gorilla/guerrilla mod,” and now I’m disappointed it’s “Grill a mod.” Let me guest on that podcast, I can tell you exactly what you can or cannot say!

tbh i can't even blame you guys. @Spartan jardy wants in on our podcast that we may or may not do

- I like this podcast because it’s basically just a huge roast of Terrance Fong.

no it's fucking not i said that fong is good at many things

- @dasboot @Squidward0 @Dom maybe?

thanks a lot for putting the whole goddamn mod team on our asses, rly appreciate that pal

On 1/11/2022 at 6:31 PM, samx said:

Hi, you don't get to know who the guest is but there is one. Honestly no idea what was talked about in this podcast but enjoy.

I forget most people mentioned but i know a few for sure so they will be tagged:

@Spartan@Baozi( i know you wont listen but you were talked about alot lol) @fishy @JardyB10

also just realized the embed isn't here. why does this keep happening to me.

Edited by fishy

5 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

- They might have hired Thad, but the lad has a brand new babby so I don’t imagine he has the time anymore. Maybe they’ll give it a year!

I just want to point out that I would not apply for a position in this league if I didn't think I could handle it alongside my irl responsibilities