The All New Moscow NFT Collection

N0HBDY

As part of my first graphic I've decided to do something that no other graphics person has done before, and that is make an nft collection for a VHL team. Starting bid will be 1000 ETH and if you screenshot or take a picture without actual ownership I will sue you.

moscownft.png.c99600d8ced568c9980b292916d42ba3.png

Lmk if I should do more

• Commissioner
3 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

probably dating me now but what does NFT mean?

Basically internet based money laundering. Buying an NFT means you “own it exclusively” in the same way it used to be with like buying art. Problem is you don’t get any physical thing, just an internet certification saying that you bought this thing that anyone on the internet can easily get a copy of because, well the internet, but you own the “original.”

Its a scam the world is for some reason falling for.

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

Basically internet based money laundering. Buying an NFT means you “own it exclusively” in the same way it used to be with like buying art. Problem is you don’t get any physical thing, just an internet certification saying that you bought this thing that anyone on the internet can easily get a copy of because, well the internet, but you own the “original.”

Its a scam the world is for some reason falling for.

Eh, the technology is great but the mainstream application of it has been awful so far. Just a bunch of people buying ape pictures due to FOMO, since they didn’t hop on the crypto train early enough.

• Commissioner
13 minutes ago, Squidward0 said:

Eh, the technology is great but the mainstream application of it has been awful so far. Just a bunch of people buying ape pictures due to FOMO, since they didn’t hop on the crypto train early enough.

Doesn’t mean it isn’t money laundering in its current form.

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

Doesn’t mean it isn’t money laundering in its current form.

Not saying it isn't, just that the technology itself isn't a scam, and is already being used for more useful things, like domain names.

1 hour ago, Squidward0 said:

Not saying it isn't, just that the technology itself isn't a scam, and is already being used for more useful things, like domain names.

I'm going to take this as hard proof that you have an extensive NFT collection.

3 hours ago, Squidward0 said:

Agreed.  If I see one more bored ape im gonna scream.  But I believe there is a useful spot for NFTs in the future, like Nike associating them with exclusive shoes to put a stop to fakes/resellers.