LAS/VAN; S82

VHL Bot

Just now, Daniel Janser said:

Because you have two more years in you than R did and have 200+ more TPE...

one of those years isn't guaranteed. it's player option s83 so I can leave for FA haha. So really he paid that much for one season.

2 minutes ago, samx said:

one of those years isn't guaranteed. it's player option s83 so I can leave for FA haha. So really he paid that much for one season.

I did not mean contract years but shelf life (i.e. career years left in you)... i.e. you are S77 and R is S75... and he is a clicker since August, whereas you are at least earning 8 TPE per month over the same time period... so you have more upside...

Edited by Daniel Janser

7 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

I did not mean contract years but shelf life (i.e. career years left in you)... i.e. you are S77 and R is S75... and he is a clicker since August, whereas you are at least earning 8 TPE per month over the same time period... so you have more upside...

I mean it's also a fairly known thing that I want to retire early haha. I changed my plans so that Vancouver doesn't get screwed but yeah.

• Commissioner
7 hours ago, samx said:

I changed my plans so that Vancouver doesn't get screwed but yeah.

something something I'm looking for the people's champ - lol jk

2 hours ago, Josh said:

something something I'm looking for the people's champ - lol jk

something something I don't think I understand what this means. Something something when is the candle stream. something something

2 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

Mine broke when I installed the latest update... I think the hardware is too old and not supported by the software anymore

I hate when that happens. Are you sure it isn't just that the lighter auto-updated it's software and lost compatibility?

3 hours ago, Shindigs said:

I hate when that happens. Are you sure it isn't just that the lighter auto-updated it's software and lost compatibility?

no that cannot be I run the old tinder/stick hardware, there has been no update on this for ages, as the support ran out... ironically it is still compatible with any candle, the performance sucks though... and due to the age of the system, no hacks are known currently, so it is quite secure from outside influence...

2 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

no hacks are known currently, so it is quite secure from outside influence...

I mean I heard the "water" virus had quite the negative impact on it at some point in the past. Mostly just a memory leak that lead to atrociously slow load times though. Leaving it off over night would usually fix it.

31 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

I mean I heard the "water" virus had quite the negative impact on it at some point in the past. Mostly just a memory leak that lead to atrociously slow load times though. Leaving it off over night would usually fix it.

I had the same issue with the malware 'vacuum'... but since I created a backdoor to restart the hotfix 'oxygen', I did not encounter it anymore...

Edited by Daniel Janser