Jay Saucey in the Black and Silver

ToooSaucey

Suuuuuper clean logo swap on the jersey there. Hell I'm not even sure if the original jersey you used was even black/silver. If it's recolored, it's well done. Though I have some suspicion about the silver being added in or color corrected somehow. Either way, its not too obvious and it looks very nice. My only gripe is the logo you used for the NHL crest is just a teeny bit off but I can't quite tell how. I think it could just be that the lighting doesn't match up. Regardless, very well done! 9/10

2 hours ago, Vice said:

Suuuuuper clean logo swap on the jersey there. Hell I'm not even sure if the original jersey you used was even black/silver. If it's recolored, it's well done. Though I have some suspicion about the silver being added in or color corrected somehow. Either way, its not too obvious and it looks very nice. My only gripe is the logo you used for the NHL crest is just a teeny bit off but I can't quite tell how. I think it could just be that the lighting doesn't match up. Regardless, very well done! 9/10

Originally Florida Panthers jerseys, complete re-colour. Thanks a bunch for the response! 

Review: Congrats on being drafted. After reading the above comment has changed what I think I was going to write and now I am not sure what I am writing so it seems that i was waffling on a bit here to start the review. Yeah me! (It not all about you and you should focus on the fact that you are trying to review someone elses work). Is Elses even the correct word? (You are an English teacher?) Yeah, but not a very good one!! LOL!!! (LOL!!) Uh, Back to reviewing the graphic and I now know that this was Florida swapped into LA means this is a very clean swap of logo and coloring; much better then I can ever do; I must add. Only aspect I think I would have liked to see the actual background changed and maybe a name placement somewhere. Otherwise it is very clean graphic. Overall: 9/10

I thought your last graphic was good but this is just remarkable. You really gotta look close at the logo swap to see that it's not real, and the fact that the goalie mask is also swapped adds a world of detail. You got this graphic to be where I wouldn't think this was a logo swap. It looks so natural. Can't say it enough fantastic job. 10/10

Logoswap is amazing so is the jersey, it looks clean and realistic then to even go and swap out the mask that is some serious dedication to this graphic! One thing where it says Premier II, that should maybe be swapped to black instead of that blueish color, but that could just also be the way that I see it. Other than that it is probably one of the best graphics I've ever seen, giving you the honor of this weeks 69/420 (10/10) great work, hope to see some more from you like this in the future!

1 hour ago, TheNeonShaman said:

I thought your last graphic was good but this is just remarkable. You really gotta look close at the logo swap to see that it's not real, and the fact that the goalie mask is also swapped adds a world of detail. You got this graphic to be where I wouldn't think this was a logo swap. It looks so natural. Can't say it enough fantastic job. 10/10

1 hour ago, Lilpfigher said:

Logoswap is amazing so is the jersey, it looks clean and realistic then to even go and swap out the mask that is some serious dedication to this graphic! One thing where it says Premier II, that should maybe be swapped to black instead of that blueish color, but that could just also be the way that I see it. Other than that it is probably one of the best graphics I've ever seen, giving you the honor of this weeks 69/420 (10/10) great work, hope to see some more from you like this in the future!

Y’all made my day! Thanks a bunch. Officially secured my first two 10/10’s😎