Bite Size Berocka #10

Berocka

Well, to answer the "do I hate you" question off the bat, I downloaded the spotify app just to listen to this (wouldn't let me listen without cause of the song), so I don't think I'd have done that if I hated you!

Yeah the white text on black background is certainly something I've been guilty of in the past and you're right it does look super weird. For player waiver signings, I copy and paste from word and it looks like it comes through right on both when I do that at least.

As for the nationality, I don't really know enough about where everyone who joined between my time out the league (S75-S80) to properly say, but I'd guess AUS would definitely be near the top, if not top. I think Shindigs would help Sweden out but I'm not sure who the other Swedes are, if there are any. 

8 hours ago, MubbleFubbles said:

As for the nationality, I don't really know enough about where everyone who joined between my time out the league (S75-S80) to properly say, but I'd guess AUS would definitely be near the top, if not top. I think Shindigs would help Sweden out but I'm not sure who the other Swedes are, if there are any. 

jasplunds, Vat are also Swedes. I think some of the new 1st gens from this ad may be too. Just based on usernames. Other than that I don't know either.

I think you're a piece of shit. Especially because it made me listen on the app, which I normally do anyway, but less often when I'm working. I just participate in all your media because I'm addicted to outrage, and also it's like watching a train wreck, with body parts flying everywhere off the track. The oil the train is hauling is spilling all over beautiful fields of flowers and drowning baby goats. The community nearest to the train wreck is absolutely devastated and never bounces back. Lives are ruined, it becomes impoverished as fuck, and more than one resident grows up to be a serial killer. If we're lucky, one of those serial killer ends up in Australia and...you know.....

Anyway, good podcast! :cheers: 

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

If we're lucky, one of those serial killer ends up in Australia and...you know.....

Instantly gets glassed by a kangaroo and is never heard of again?

3 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Instantly gets glassed by a kangaroo and is never heard of again?

This person is so hardened by the horrible train experience that he glasses every roo and spider in their path. Unrelenting in their rage and strength. They work their way to the bougiest parts of Straya, those profiting off the transportation of dangerous goods.