Recreate Szn

Ledge

As the day Zetterstrom retires and my next player is born looms ever closer, I'm thinking more and more about how to start over. I don't want to make a meta build, but I also don't want to sacrifice my player's career trying to avoid it. Should I skip the M after my waiver season, or stay and possibly take ice time away from first gens. These are the questions going through my head right now. Earlier today, I had tests in Spanish, Science, and Math, which means for the past few days I've been studying my ass off and have given the VHL less consideration than normal, which changes tonight. Until Monday, I'll be pre-writing my Junior Review and Prospect Scouting Report, and doing a little bit of planning for my next career. I'm super psyched about my next player, and I believe with some help S84 will be one of the greatest draft classes ever, with tons of awesome members also recreating. I still firmly believe S75 was one of the best draft classes ever, and with a bunch of carryover in the best earning members, it should be fun to see how stacked the draft will be.  

200 words, on the dot.

• Commissioner
10 minutes ago, Ledge said:

I don't want to make a meta build, but I also don't want to sacrifice my player's career trying to avoid it.

I wouldn't worry too much about that, everything is gonna be different anyway.

13 hours ago, N0HBDY said:

Don't worry most of the issues your scared of will face some change soon, trust me

- Trusting N0H

- Being a VHLM GM

Pick one!

He's not wrong though.