(S84) LW - Cobalt Burns, TPE: 79

Ledge

Hey my fellow M GM, happy to see you recreate! I remember seeing that Zetterstrom was an Ace and we’d be very happy if you were to return to the Aces for our underdog playoff run! We’d be able to offer you third line minutes with some special team involvement as well, so if that interests you, reply here with “Burns Is All In”! 

Best of luck with the new player!

• Commissioner

@Ledge  Looks like we hadn't changed the season number over yet (we do need to automate that but for now it's not) so we'll have to get your season and starting TPE fixed up. Ideally please avoid applying any TPE right now as it would just complicate matters but if you want to earn in the meantime that's fine. We should get it fixed early today.

Bild

Hi Ledge,

I am Daniel Janser, the GM of the Mississauga Hounds in the VHLM. @Ente2997 is my AGM. We are a franchise in a rebuild phase and we can offer you a bottom six spot.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of this rebuild/project and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Cobalt Burns.

Daniel Janser

• Josh changed the title to (S84) LW - Cobalt Burns, TPE: 139
  • Josh changed the title to (S84) LW - Cobalt Burns, TPE: 79

Howdy, howdy @Ledge

I am BrutalBoost, GM of Saskatoon Wild. We currently sitting number 1 over all and trying to put up a good fight for the cup. I would love to have you on my team if you are interested. If you would like to join the Wild club in the fight for glory, all you got to do is quote this post with #GoWild or @BrutalBoost with the same #. Hope to hear from you soon

Lots of enticing offers, thank you all for having interest in Mr Burns! I do think it's only right to continue Zetterstrom's legacy, and head back to the land of blackjack and Golden Knights

12 hours ago, MubbleFubbles said:

Hey my fellow M GM, happy to see you recreate! I remember seeing that Zetterstrom was an Ace and we’d be very happy if you were to return to the Aces for our underdog playoff run! We’d be able to offer you third line minutes with some special team involvement as well, so if that interests you, reply here with “Burns Is All In”! 

Best of luck with the new player!

Burns is All In!