(S84) D - Malum Maellard, TPE: 74

frescoelmo

Welcome back @frescoelmo

My name is sam (incase You didnt know) and i am the gm of the halifax 21st!! We are not a top team but still have a chance to push our way into the playoffs! You would be huge in that push!! We can offer you 2nd line minutes. We have a great LR of people who create a great community to be around.

If you would like to join Halifax quote this with #settingsail

Hey Fresco, welcome back with your new player! I still remember when I did PBPs in sim leagues for your player Priest Chavez yelling “Oh Testify!” 

I remember seeing that Gucci was a member of the Aces and we’d love to have you back for another run! We’ll be in the lower seeding places of the playoffs, but we’ve got a great team with an active locker room and we think we can surprise people this season and make a real run at the cup! We can offer you 2nd-3rd pairing minutes, so if that interests you, reply with “Maellard Is All In!” 

Best of luck with the new player!

Bild

Welcome @frescoelmo

I am Daniel Janser, the GM of the Mississauga Hounds in the VHLM. @Ente2997 is my AGM. We are a franchise in a rebuild phase and we can offer you a bottom four spot.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of this rebuild/project and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Malum Maellard.

Daniel Janser

Fresco, join the team who has all the good beer, and is going for a title shot here in Houston! I promise you won’t regret it! What better way to get your career started with your player playing with good players who will give you good stats, and winning at the same time? If you’re interested in joining @Moonmyself and the awesome squad we have here in the Houston Bulls, reply with #HornsUp !

16 minutes ago, Arce said:

Fresco, join the team who has all the good beer, and is going for a title shot here in Houston! I promise you won’t regret it! What better way to get your career started with your player playing with good players who will give you good stats, and winning at the same time? If you’re interested in joining @Moonmyself and the awesome squad we have here in the Houston Bulls, reply with #HornsUp !

mmmm beer

and moon?

Alternatively, you could join Halifax! We might not make playoffs, but between you and Sam, we’ll have the best moderated Discord in the VHLM.

Furthermore, my next podcast will be entirely about you if you sign. And you won’t have to play with Moon and Arce.

Cheers!

Howdy, howdy @frescoelmo

I am BrutalBoost, GM of Saskatoon Wild. We currently sitting number 1 over all and trying to put up a good fight for the cup. I would love to have you on my team if you are interested. I got spots available for 2nd line pairing. If you would like to join the Wild club in the fight for glory, all you got to do is quote this post with #GoWild or @BrutalBoost with the same #. Hope to hear from you soon

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

Alternatively, you could join Halifax! We might not make playoffs, but between you and Sam, we’ll have the best moderated Discord in the VHLM.

Furthermore, my next podcast will be entirely about you if you sign. And you won’t have to play with Moon and Arce.

Cheers!

Quite the power... play....

6 hours ago, Arce said:

pick meee

#hornsup