i don't have a name for this one i'm sorry

Enorama

Wow!  Great graphic.  I really like the black and white render you used for the background, particularly the old timey cracks in the photo  Your choice of subject matter is very good and the logo swap is spot on.  Your use of a cursive font for Otis' signature was good.  The text is large enough and easily read.  I am not too sure what you have going on with the red dots, but it doesn't matter because it works anyway.  Great work 9.5/10

Review

Very nice graphic. The splatter effect was the first thing to catch my eye, and adds a lot to the design. The jersey edit is solid, and blends nice with the Bulls logo. The font and size of the signature is solid, and has great contrast. The black and white background of your players face is so cool ,and almost makes the graphic dramatic. The placement of the player and background is perfect and makes the user look at both images. The red really pops too and that is due to the darker background. Overall solid. 9.5/10

Graphic Review

Everytime I do a graphic review I find how talented people are on this site.  Everything about this graphic is like its meant to be and is placed perfectly where it belongs.  I’m not sure how much time you spent on it but you’ve got artistic talent.  The player jumps out right away with the bright colors and the jersey logo looks like it was sewn on there and is perfectly placed.  I like the angle of the player too as it blends right into the black and white background.  The seriousness of the face builds on the focus of the player and contributes to the graphic in a realistic way that gives the viewer the impression that this player is a contender and means business.  

The choice of font and the size is proportionate to the overall graphic.  It complements the graphic and adds to the professional look. The splatter is not reckless and is not overly thrown onto the graphic, but without it there might be something missing.  The size of the dots are just right and once again, they complement the graphic.  

I have nothing to say that can lower your score.  Great graphic.  Score 10/10

Review: This graphic has really stood out for all the right reasons. I really enjoy the color balance and how you decided to have a dark black/gray background to contrast the bright red conflicting colors on the foreground. That was a really nice implementation in my eyes. The jersey swap was done perfectly as always. And the text font was very clever and placed very well on the graphic. Overall, the graphic was done well and I would give this a 9.5/10

Edited by Bulduray_1

Review: 

It is a worth-winning, solid graphic. I like everything here starting from player choice and ending to overall look of the sig. Talking about the background, I would say that it is fits the whole graphic and expresses a kind of dramatic or frustration.More than that, I need mention that you also did a nice logo swap. The font is unusual, it appeals to me. In conclusion, , you made a unique sig. 10/10