saw a bird

fishy

I keep forgetting to mention it, and not sure if it's just a me thing, but your podcasts are usually very quiet. I end up needing to crank up my volume by a lot to actually hear all the F-bombs.

"DC right where predicted"

Yes, mid table finish. Very DC. I blame @Arce

"Knowing things about Fantasy"

I mean it's Fantasy, so just click random things and pray. That's usually almost exactly as effective as actually making informed decisions. Not as fun though, I agree.

47 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

I keep forgetting to mention it, and not sure if it's just a me thing, but your podcasts are usually very quiet. I end up needing to crank up my volume by a lot to actually hear all the F-bombs.

Yes, mid table finish. Very DC. I blame @Arce

Not Cole? I am shocked... #blamecole

1 hour ago, Shindigs said:

your podcasts are usually very quiet

i know it's because i have a shitty mic. I've been trying to figure out ways to make it louder but the sound waves even come through as tiny. i hold the mic part of my earbuds close to my mouth and then sometimes end up breathing directly into it and it's difficult to balance 

9 minutes ago, fishy said:

i know it's because i have a shitty mic. I've been trying to figure out ways to make it louder but the sound waves even come through as tiny. i hold the mic part of my earbuds close to my mouth and then sometimes end up breathing directly into it and it's difficult to balance 

Never used anchor so no idea what options it's got. But hopefully it's got some way to set gain for your recording? If not, the quality is still good so turning up the volume works just fine.

2 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

Never used anchor so no idea what options it's got. But hopefully it's got some way to set gain for your recording? If not, the quality is still good so turning up the volume works just fine.

i will consider that next time before i record instead of listening through afterward and being like damn i have turn my volume ALL THE WAY UP

I'm having a great fucking morning

Are you going to claim this 4 times?

For VHFL I usually just see where other people picked in other drafts lol

toodles

My Award Predictions are technically OC, though I doubt I’m the only who said “SEATTLE/MOSCOW AND DUNCAN IDAHO GOOD!”

I don’t find you overly quiet.