Bite Size Berocka #23

Berocka

Very sorry to hear you went through covid in your circumstances, that's a whole lot of anxiety, I'm sure. But you're on the mend at least, right? That's encouraging. Wishing the very best to you, your fiancee, and the incoming BabyBerocka!

Supercoach is something I'd be into doing if it's going to be available again. Oh and also I'm working through your backlog of podcasts and you mentioned a rugby league - is that still a thing? I watched a season in quarantine and I've been lowkey interested in the sport ever since, but it's like how I imagine hockey in Oz - not much to see locally.

I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking that podcasts are better for building relationships than media spots. Doing podcasts is like cruise control for coolness.

6 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Unfortunately it fell through but was fun for the time. 

You watching Rugby union or rugby league?

That's a great question that I don't think I know the answer to. Is Super Rugby a valid answer? The Brumbies, Waratahs, Crusaders, and the rest of the gang. I'm so out of the loop.

18 minutes ago, ctots said:

That's a great question that I don't think I know the answer to. Is Super Rugby a valid answer? The Brumbies, Waratahs, Crusaders, and the rest of the gang. I'm so out of the loop.

Yeah that's rugby union. There are a few differences between the two sports and union is the one I know less about but go the Reds!

23 is a good number

fantasy zone is a topic currently pending with the bog

wanting you to say mojo jojo has nothing to do with my player, i just saw a tiktok that was like "how do aussies say mojo jojo? maurjaur jaurjaur" and i wanted to see if you pronounced it that way. thank you so much for saying it, especially at double speed, it was great and gave me a good laugh