#AsktheBouch: VHL Draft & Appreciation Theme week Random Thoughts......

Gaikoku-hito

Draft

In the past few weeks, I have seen a few, okay maybe two season 84 players mention where they want to be drafted and I thought could this be something that I would be able to write or even give a truth answer to at this moment? No, I have my favorites teams that I would love to be drafted by but at the same time this is where I don`t control my current destiny. I will be more than Happy to be drafted by any team in the VHL and VHLE at any spot in the drafts. If I end-up on the teams that I want then that is a blessing and if not then it is still a blessing as I was actually wanted by that team when they selected me in the first place.  

Theme week

At first, I was like this is a nice and easy way to get a few extra TPE then it came down to trying to decide who to actually give some credit and this was a lot harder to actually narrow down the selection as I had a few different managers that have helped we along the way since joining the league in different ways. I actually started writing an article before that was scrapped for a graphic; which was also scrapped before I accidentally completed the graphic as I had a certain design idea in my head. I feel like some well deserving members might feel left out once this theme week is done.

So, I am as of right now going to say Thank You to the following Managers for helping me along the way in the VHL:

@Dom - Thank you for pushing me as player, member and as General Manager as I don`t think I would have stayed around the VHL or even became an AGM even short term if it hadn`t been for you guidance and presence.

@Doomsday Thank you for taking the time to walk hand and hand with me as I experienced the VHL for the first time in Prague. Taking the time to answer question, generally being a nice guy and a leader that I think most of us really looked up.

@youloser1337 All the hard work that you complete with Weekly Fantasy and all the other tasks you have had your hands on in the seasons since we joined the league together. It has been really impressive to see your work efforts since I know I couldn`t manage nearly as much.

@Spartan General being a nice guy with more hats then I think I could balance all at once with the Fantasy League, GM of the Great Moscow and Updating. Being open for discussion and change; that is very unique quality to have in an individual.

@diamond_ace Taking a risk draft First Generation players and making Prague out home, family and a great place to play. Sorry we couldn`t win you a cup as that failure is ours as team and family. All of this as VHLM commissioner; which I think some forget about at times. Which I think it means you are doing a good job as you don`t have any public spats that I am aware of with any of your GM`s.

@thadthrasher First time really interacting with you since we joined the league together and it has been my pleasure to play with your player in Ottawa and now being GM`d by you in Stockholm as you are clearly engaged, general nice guy that really makes one feel welcomed since joining your team.

@Kisslinger Played together in Prague but I am complete seeing a different side of you since joining Stockholm this season. It has been a great pleasure getting to know you even more and seeing you leading the team activity in the locker room with Thad. I am sure if the day comes that you want to be a GM that you will make a good one!! Thank you for being a great AGM and a general nice guy!!

I know I missed some so if you feel like I have missed you I am sorry and I will try to do better next time!!