Thanking everyone I think I need to thank.

Welcome everyone 

This week is theme week and we need to show some appreciation to the VHL members that mean something for us. I joined the VHL on April 20, 2021, so I am still a new member. However, I met a lot of very nice person in the last year and I will try to talk about each of them in this little article. Some are maybe not in the league anymore, but I will still talk about them. 

- @Advantage, I know that it is their job, but when I joined the league just after the trade deadline in S77, they were the first GM to contact me and answer my questions. We are not going to tell each other lies, for someone who never played in the VHL, it is a very very complicated game. At the time, Advantage was the GM of the Mexico City Kings and they answered every single question I had about the game. 

- @Zetterberg, My first draft ever was in the VHLM and the Mississauga Hounds selected me 28th overall in the S78 draft. Zetterberg was the GM at the time and I remember that he kept the locker room very active even though we were not having a really good season. 

- @Minion and @Otto Numminen, There probably a lot of other members, but they are the people I remember the most of my passage in the M. They were active, talking a lot in the locker room and it was nice having them in the team. 

- @InstantRockstar, I finally joined the VHLE in S80 with the Gladiators and Rockstar was the GM. He was always there and nice to all the players. He eventually gave me my first chance in a management position as the AGM of Rome. I will always be grateful to him for that, merci beaucoup. Since then, I never left Rome and it will always be a special team for me.

- @rjfryman and @Acydburn, When Rockstar left for a better world at the end of the S82, the Gladiators were left with no GM and the two VHLE commishes chose me to do this incredible job. I really want to thank them for this oppotunity and I hope that you are happy of your choice. I also want to thank individually. Each monday, @rjfryman is dming every GM in the VHLE and is making sure that everything is good for everyone. Finally, @Acydburn, the GM of the Prague Phantoms, always there when you have questions and keeping the locker room very active. One of the most active locker room I have been in. Let’s goo Prague, we will get the Cup this year!! 

- I also want to show some appreciation to the other VHLE GM who welcomed me in this world. 

I probably forgot a lot of important members and I am really sorry for that, but I could not talk about everybody. I aslo want to thank the players of the Rome Gladiators. Even if this season was not easy, you were there and I can assure you that next season will be better.