Theme Week Appreciation

Girts

Coming into the league a couple seasons back as a new player I needed a lot of help figuring out what to do each week, tpe opportunities, how the league worked, etc. There was a lot to get comfortable with and I was a bit of a deer in the head lights. There were a couple people who really helped me my first season in various ways and I appreciate them greatly. My first GM's in the VHLM for the Las Vegas Aces @MubbleFubblesand @ajwllmsn were huge helps to me in my first season and not sure I'd still be here without them. They were always available and nicely answered all my noob questions, they even created a forum discussion thread for me to interact with the team as I am not a discord user. Mubbles spent countless hours talking with me about my player and discussing the sim, it was very helpful to a new member and I really appreciate all their time. They did a great job as GM for the team that season and are one of the main reasons I'm still here, they made sure my player had a good season and it got me hooked. 

Next people I'd like to thank are my GM's in Bratislava my 2nd season in the league @FrostBeardand @Shindigs who took the place of Mubbles and AJ as my go to people for questions and help as I was still pretty new and needed continued guidance on what to do, what was available as a 2nd year player, etc. They made sure I didn't miss any tpe opportunities and also put me in spots to succeed in the line up and I had another great season which I enjoyed, building on my 1st season. Can't thank them enough for all the time they gave helping me as a member. Also shindigs and I pm'd a ton about the sim and he chatted with me about sim trends and shared all his fancy stat analysis and graphs, I knew myself and the team was in good hands and it was fun to learn from him, much thanks. 

Now in the VHL I'd like to thank my current GM @dlambfirst for having the confidence to draft me 17th overall as a new member and secondly for all the help he's given me, again being available to answer my questions and also support me during what was kind of a tough rookie season for my player. He made sure I knew that my work and effort on tpe earning was not going unnoticed and it definitely helped me and kept me motivated. I'd also like to thank and give a shoutout to my teammate of 2 seasons now between two leagues @Scurvy it's been fun being on the same team in Bratislava and Warsaw and I always love seeing the sig I made you in your posts around the league. Thanks man. 

One last thanks to @Spartanwho denied one my pathetic graphic PT's early on and when explaining why he told me about pixlr website and that's what I've used since. It's been way better for graphics, they actually look decent now and I've enjoyed making them every week. Without him telling me about that website I'd probably still be making terrible graphics and getting them denied lol. So thanks for denying that one and being cool enough to help me find a way to get better and continue to earn tpe. 

Was an absolute pleasure to be your AGM in Bratislava. I really hope your upward trend continues in Warsaw, and that you get the kind of production you deserve with your work ethic.

I do have to say that having you on the Bratislava squad was absolutely amazing @Girts! You are such a character! I know you have truly great things on the horizon for you and I am sure that you will achieve anything you want with that willpower of yours! Cheers!