2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

I still feel like this trade will come back to bite us.. Baer wanted out because he got passed by a ton of other prospects in our organization BUT I've always felt he's gotten a bad rep and had an extremely short leash whenever he's been in the NHL. Guy still has 28 points in 66 games and most of those games were him playing on the 4th line.. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_x9s2iaYQA

dat pass

Or he becomes a Rico Fata type player, which now I'd totally be fine with. @_@ 

This one? http://gfycat.com/SorrowfulUnacceptableBlackbird

That's not in.  :lol:

Please be like the Filip Forsberg trade. Lol.

We still have two post-deadline recalls now that Clendening and Kenins went through the paper transaction to Utica to get playoff eligibility. My guess is they're used on Corrado once his conditioning stint is up, and Sven Bae after he gets some games in with the Comets.

Edited by Sandro

They need to somehow put cameras in the posts. And where the gif stops, it's on the line, but the frame before that one, where it's blurry, it's totally in.

They need to somehow put cameras in the posts. And where the gif stops, it's on the line, but the frame before that one, where it's blurry, it's totally in.

Nope.

Yeah they did. That's what i was quoting, you nailed it with your opinion of Stewart. 

Yeah he just isn't at all what people say. There is a reason why Chris Stewart's name comes up every year in trade deadline rumours. It's not because of the old "It means you are wanted" excuse, it's because he always grows out of favour and teams feel they can turn him around.

Ladies and gentlemen, your Buffalo Sabres!

Moulson - Varone - Ennis
Foligno - Larsson - Gionta
Deslauriers - Schaller - Hodgson
D'Amigo - Ellis - Dalpe